+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My BF, his b-day, female "friends & now he's mad at me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Badger.. I'm disappointed ^^^ You labelling all women crazy because one Beotch happens to be, is what's crazy. O.o

Now that is one idiotic thing to be doing. I hope you're on birth control because the world doesn't need another child to a single mother whose not put together.
    Uh, I didn't label all women crazy. I said the OP acting the way she is acting is why men throw around the term "crazy." Please don't put words in my mouth.

OP, if you haven't yet apologized, do so. Then leave the poor guy alone. He sounds really stressed out from dealing with your drama.

You didn't make one little mistake. You made several, and from what you've described, these mistakes are less mistakes than they are your normal pattern of behavior. You should operate under the assumption that you have lost him because of how nutzo you are, and try not to be so crazy with the next guy. Focus on yourself.

Too add you don't act mature enough to be in an adult relationship.....you still need some growing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by HDBadger View Post
    ...It was his birthday. What you wanted was irrelevant. You acting the way you are is why guys give women the label "crazy."
    There is what u said. Now if what u said isnt what u meant thats one thing but no one put words in your mouth. When u say that what op did/does. Makes you view WoMEN as in all of us, as crazy.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I'm not going too treat it as if its over. I'm just going to give him his space for now. I'm not just going to let it go because I care about him and I still want him. I'll try again in a few days and if he don't talk to me then, then I'll let go...maybe. I'm sad. I miss him.

Guys, what can I do? What will be an acceptable way to make up if I was your girl or your girl acted this way?

Quote Originally Posted by ChloeGirl View Post
    I'm not going too treat it as if its over. I'm just going to give him his space for now. I'm not just going to let it go because I care about him and I still want him. I'll try again in a few days and if he don't talk to me then, then I'll let go...maybe. I'm sad. I miss him.

Guys, what can I do? What will be an acceptable way to make up if I was your girl or your girl acted this way?
    Call him repeatedly until he answers(no more than 20 times per day), and when he does, apologize to him. That's the only way I'd forgive the girl.

He's an asshole and you have lots of issues (lack of self-respect, jealousy, insecurity). In a way you two are "perfect" together: any other woman would have dumped him as soon as he started emotionally abusing you, and any other man would have dumped you as soon as you started pestering him with your drama and insecurity.

Best advice I can give you (and I genuinely believe it to be good advice) is to forget about him (delete his number, never contact him again) and get professional help to gain back your self-respect and independence, and ultimately serenity.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    There is what u said. Now if what u said isnt what u meant thats one thing but no one put words in your mouth. When u say that what op did/does. Makes you view WoMEN as in all of us, as crazy.
    Women does not mean all women, its just plural. He meant that is why men give a woman the label crazy, though his statement of it was grammatically correct, even if you didn't follow.

You dont even know if he considers you just a friend with benefits or.his exclusve g/f for goodness sake. Step away and let him contact you and if he doesnt then have the self respect to realise that he doesnt want you the way you want him, bite the bullet and let him stay gone. Work on you so that you get past this and you wont fall for someone that isnt. Valuing you.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

What does this have to do with self respect?

What does this have to do with self respect?
    You look really pathetic and desperate right now. It's sorry as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Call him repeatedly until he answers(no more than 20 times per day), and when he does, apologize to him. That's the only way I'd forgive the girl.
    Are you being serious? I'm confused. I'm not going to call him that much because believe it or not I have a life outside of him. I don't understand how we can be so close and then he ends things.

Well if we are not dating, why does he expect so much from me? Why does he not want other guys to be intimate with me? Why does he get upset when I don't reply to him in a timely fashion? At one point I was feeling a little taken advantage of but that's not the case.

Would it be crazy if I had my friend talk to him for me?

Well if we are not dating, why does he expect so much from me? Why does he not want other guys to be intimate with me? Why does he get upset when I don't reply to him in a timely fashion?
    None of this implies you are dating.

Dating is about going on dates and doing nice stuff together. Dating is knowing that you have a standing booking with him on a Friday and Saturday night and the day too. Dating is about going out as a couple with friends (yes, even his female friends), dating is talking about the future, dating is about love,
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I'm confused here. This is serious to me. I'm not desperate, I just liked him the first time I saw him. I have plenty of candidates that I can go out with but it's him I want.

I think when I told him I had other plans that night it pissed him off. I like him but I don't want to lose my dignity so maybe I'll just back off. I'm sad but I can't allow myself to chase him.

He even told me to my face he didn't like my mother. I could've took offense to that but my point is, he has did sly things also and I always am there for him so that's why I don't want to let go.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    None of this implies you are dating.

Dating is about going on dates and doing nice stuff together. Dating is knowing that you have a standing booking with him on a Friday and Saturday night and the day too. Dating is about going out as a couple with friends (yes, even his female friends), dating is talking about the future, dating is about love,
    We do all of those things but we haven't officially said we are dating.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast