+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: My BF, his b-day, female "friends & now he's mad at me.

I do think he's taking advantage of me right now. Today I spoke to him by text and he didn't speak back. I know he is doing this to be spiteful because he always call and text me throughout the day. It's as if he is trying to get over on me and I'm starting to see a pattern with that. He blames me for everything most of the time if I don't react a certain way or do something he likes. Most of the time he is nice. I hate when he put me through these changes and I'm confused.

I know he isn't mad anymore. He doesn't hold grudges but for some reason, he's holding this over my head. I might just have to cut him off. It's sad because I really thought he was different. I don't know what I'm going to do but I do think he really likes me but he see I am nice and he get over sometime. It's always all about him but he is nice at the same time.

I do respect my self whether you think so or not.

Youve done your bit. Let him come to you now. You said sorry-you dont need to do anymore than that. Dont let him punish you

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

He's controlling and manipulative... If you aren't a troll (which I doubt) I feel sad for your inability to walk away and regain some self-respect and independence.

Re: My BF, his b-day, female "friends & now he's mad at me.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    He's controlling and manipulative... If you aren't a troll (which I doubt) I feel sad for your inability to walk away and regain some self-respect and independence.
    Can you fill me in on y you think that? I dont wana read back through 7 pages but i didnt get the impression he was the problem. Did i miss something?

He's not a problem. Yes, he have things about that I don't care for but that's just how it is. No one is perfect. I also have issues that he doesn't like but I feel like our good outweigh the bad. When he stressed or something, he can be an asshole but that's not alot of the time. Not even half the time and he's very blunt and direct but he is very funny also. I decided to just give him his space. I know he is trying to get me to do everything to make up for his birthday and it does something for his rgo I suppose. I might have fun wuth it and he may do the same. If I ever feel disrespected by him, I'll move on. He hasn't did anything to make me walk away but I am a little tired of the bullshit so I'll take it one day at a time and sort my thoughts out and let him come to me.
    Last edited by ChloeGirl; 04-12-13 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Can you like post somewhere else instead of making a mockery out of my problem? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ChloeGirl View Post
    He puts a lot of pressure on me to. He says sly things to me all the time and when I get in my moods, then he completely ignores me.

This isn't his first time ignoring me. Whenever he feels like I'm getting on bis nerves, he ignores me for a day or so.

if we are not dating, why does he expect so much from me? Why does he not want other guys to be intimate with me? Why does he get upset when I don't reply to him in a timely fashion? At one point I was feeling a little taken advantage of but that's not the case.

He even told me to my face he didn't like my mother. I could've took offense to that but my point is, he has did sly things also and I always am there for him so that's why I don't want to let go.

I text him again last night and he replied. I said, "Are you over me baby? Please don't be. I want to make it right and I'll do better. I f'd up". He replied, "I'm mad at you. You do have a lot of making it right to do. I can't help liking you but You really disappointed me".

I do think he's taking advantage of me right now. Today I spoke to him by text and he didn't speak back. I know he is doing this to be spiteful because he always call and text me throughout the day. It's as if he is trying to get over on me and I'm starting to see a pattern with that. He blames me for everything most of the time if I don't react a certain way or do something he likes. Most of the time he is nice. I hate when he put me through these changes and I'm confused.
    He's manipulative and controlling... he can only do this because she lets him. He wouldn't be able to treat a woman with self-respect the way he treats her.

Ok sorry chloe after reading that i do think he may be using you. It seems to be all on his terms and hes immature

Quote Originally Posted by ChloeGirl View Post
    Can you like post somewhere else instead of making a mockery out of my problem? Thanks.
    Can you please stop making a mockery out of self-respect and confidence? Seriously, you demean yourself here and in this 'thing' you want to keep going on with him.

Take two teaspoons of self-love and call us in the morning when you're feeling better.

You can feel the good out weighs the bad all you want but that still doesn't mean he's in anyway committed to you nor has he asked you to be exclusive with him. Do you really want to be a shelf sitter until he deems its your turn to bask in his ego?

WTF.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Ya searock is in a healthy functional long term relationship like most of us giving you advice here. Take it on the chin coz she is trying to help you

You both are unhealthy for each other....this is a cycle that's going to repeat itself until one of you finally calls it quits. You both make each other ugly people.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Ya searock is in a healthy functional long term relationship like most of us giving you advice here. Take it on the chin coz she is trying to help you

LOL my relationships always fail yet even I can see that she should bail.

Uh will you stop arguing lol. You remind me of me when i was 15 you got good advice here. Read back over the 8 pages again

Just an update.

This past week things were going great. We made up last Thursday and we both apologized for our actions. I told him that I felt as if he the only time he is nice to me is when it's beneficial to him and if he can't be nice to me all the time, then don't bother speaking to me at all. After ignoring me for several days, he texted back immediately and said, that was clearly not the case. We talked on the phone and we have hung out a few times since then.

Yesterday we were texting one another thoughout the day and I know when he gets off work, he goes to the gym most days and does other things. I always give him plenty of time when he got off work because I also like to wind down and relax when I get off work. Around 9 pm, I texted him and, wyd baby?. He didnt reply back. I havent heard from him at all today and I am upset because I think that he hooked up with somebody else last night. Why else would he not respond to me last night? I know I seem crazy but when you know someones pattern, then it makes you wonder. To top if off, he hasn't spoke to me today (I didnt speak to him either) so I assume he think that I am mad at him. He is damn right. I am because he playing games.

I think I'm going to block his calls and texts. I don't even care anymore. I am really over him and this so called relationship that we have.

You don't have a relationship. I agree, block his calls and texts and don't contact him again.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast