+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: My BF, his b-day, female "friends & now he's mad at me.

He has already text me several times already since I updated my thread and I am ignoring him. Also, for him to want me to spend the entire weekend coming up with him, we are clearly more then a sex thing so thats why I have feelings for him.

Chloe, it's pretty clear that you've never been in a long-term healthy relationship. Otherwise you would know that the way he treats you is nothing like the way loving partners treat each other. You deserve better.

I realize this and I accept this but saying that It was nothing between us is not accurate. At least in my mind, he lead me to believe we was more then friends. Yes, I'm moving on. because I know I deserve better.

I've been ignoring him since yesterday. He has been blowing my phone up since last night and he text me several times this morning and then he finally called me on his business phone. I didn't ask where he was the other day because I understand that we don't date officially even though we are more then friends. I told him how I felt and I am considering giving it one more chance just to see where it goes. He wants me to go Christmas shopping with him this Friday and spend the weekend with him but if he doesn't decide to be my boyfriend exclusively or at least pursue it, then I am moving on. I don't want to keep giving him the privilege of a boyfriend when he isn't. I guess I'm not some random skank becsuse why would he put in so much effort to contact me or make this right?

If anybody cares.

Quote Originally Posted by ChloeGirl View Post
    He's still not replying to me. Maybe if I start ignoring him and acting indifferent, he'll come around?
    Yeah, that' it. Try playing more games to answer his imaginary games. Maybe that'll work.

Quote Originally Posted by ChloeGirl View Post
    It may have not been an official relationship but we definitely have more then a friendship if that's what you think. Yes, I am going to block him.
    Do you? What do you base that opinion on?

I guess I'm not some random skank becsuse why would he put in so much effort to contact me or make this right?
    He isn't putting any effort at all to "make this right". You are right back at the beginning: he calls, you go to him. He has issues of his own clearly, which is why he panics when he thinks you're slipping away from his grip. This has nothing to do with love. What you keep going back to is dysfunctional and it will not make you happy or satisfied or content.

Instead of meeting him this weekend, tell him that either he decides to be exclusive with you and to begin a relationship with you, or you will not be seeing him again. Then go actually through with it. I knew you'd fall for it again this time... don't make the same mistake again.

It sounds like he really has changed. I think you should go for it Chloe!

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    It sounds like he really has changed. I think you should go for it Chloe!
    Omg! Please shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    He isn't putting any effort at all to "make this right". You are right back at the beginning: he calls, you go to him. He has issues of his own clearly, which is why he panics when he thinks you're slipping away from his grip. This has nothing to do with love. What you keep going back to is dysfunctional and it will not make you happy or satisfied or content.

Instead of meeting him this weekend, tell him that either he decides to be exclusive with you and to begin a relationship with you, or you will not be seeing him again. Then go actually through with it. I knew you'd fall for it again this time... don't make the same mistake again.
    You're so right. I do be having every intention of leaving him alone but when I see him or hear his voice, it all goes out the window. I feel butterflies and I feel so good. But you're right because it's only temporary before he messes up again and I just really don't have time for it. This makes a lot of sense. I will take your advice. It's hard but I know that I can do it. I do respect myself, therefore I am going to put myself and my own feelings first. I know I seem confused but when I speak to him, it throws me off a little bit but deep down, I know what I have to do.

Don't give up on love. I think he's seen the light, and he can change, if you only allow him to.

What I see was you f ucked it up with him. He did like you, but you got too crazy jealous on him for just being himself. He has tried to get it through your head if you want to be with him you need to cut the crap out. So he thought you had your shit together, and was ready to continue, but jealousy reared it's ugly head once again, and well he just doesn't know whether to listen to everyone and walk, or see if it can change.....who is he kidding? You can't change. You are who you are, you have different expectations that he can't fulfill....it's not a crime that it didn't work out, it just didn't. Go look for someone that doesn't make you feel second best.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567