+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wife and me Ma - I could really do with some advice..

This reminds me of my grandmother a bit too who can blow the smallets thing out of proportion and hold a grudge for decades. Shes got bipolar disorder..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by DalM0m View Post
    I was trying to be polite but since you took the gloves off by calling me a gobshite -- whatever that is -- You wife is RUDE.

You want clinical terms you can discuss with your local shrink, good. Heaven knows your wife needs one. It sounds to me like she has a condition called Borderline Personality Disorder. It means that the bond she should have formed with her own parents got screwed up somehow & now she has trouble relating to people in a normal way. People with BPD make mountains out of molehills. Your mother made one unfortunate comment & now this nasty piece of work you call a wife is calling your mother names & setting a hostile tone from there on out. For her to cry & scream that your brother grabbed your daughter out of her arms when he did no such thing makes her a histrionic drama queen. The fact that this grown woman hold a grudge against a 6 year old child is ludicrous. It also screams BPD -- they thrive on chaos & think everyone around them is inherently bad & out to get them. They also don't like it when they aren't the center of attention, even if it's negative attention.

I'd dote on your daughter as much as possible because in a few years she is going to be the victim of a broken home. At some point this nasty woman with no redeeming social niceties will finally drives everyone out of your life because your family will cut you off once they can't take her nonsense anymore, maybe then you will wake up & realize that me calling her a little nutty was hardly the insult you claim it to be.
    That was actually genuinely helpful and I think you may have hit the nail on the head (for the most part). The parent stuff could ad up. Thank you and you are not a gobshite (unlike the Jerry Springer fan who most certainly is) - I apologise for that.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    DalM0m pretty much covered it. Kill this bitch with a shovel, and then use it to bury her in the back yard. The world will rejoice.
    No wonder you are still single and inventing stories about, and I quote, "banging two girls". I know you think it is very clever and creative to troll threads and leave provocative comments but do me a solid and go elsewhere and let the grown ups talk?
    Thanks mate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12