+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Not Sure What To Do With This Girl (Long, Please Read)

I don't agree with the statement that violence is effective as a tactic to get what you want. It completely depends on the situation. There are situations in which crying can actually get you more than violence ever could. It simply depends on the situation, crying isn't better or worse and viceversa for violence.

Are those TV shows? I'm talking about what I observed in everyday real life.

Crying hysterically is just another way of venting emotions. Nothing about it makes it better or worse than yelling and hitting something/one.

Starnique, that's because women are socialized in such a way that it's ok for them to be more emotional - it's actually the expected behavior - whereas men are socialized in such a way that they should never publicly display their emotions, if not via anger/violence. Not all children are socialized that way, I'm just talking about the general trend, the majority of cases.

Okay, guys I really need your help this time, firstly I would like to apologise for what I said or did, I just want to say I didn't mean offense I'm not great at wording things (autism) so If I come across as rude I apologise and with the comments to the guy I found funny, I admit I got a bit extremely so sorry to everyone!!!

But like I said this girl, is trying to get back at me, yesterday she wrote them statuses that were to get my attention and she just messaged me also saying "oi oi" What do I do? And why is she trying to get back at me? I was reading to try and work it out and maybe it's because I'm not giving her the attention anymore? Or is it cause she wants me back? She did say she liked me and after mugging me off maybe she regrets it? I don't know, please help? Never been in this situation before, do I ignore her, I'm trying to forget her but with her messaging me it's not helping as it's making me get feelings again :L

THanks

We don't know why she is doing this. What we do know is that you are still interested in her. You have literally nothing to lose by asking her out one last time. If she bails again, then you can block her number and remove her from facebook, and forget all about her.

If you don't want to do that, then block her number and remove her from facebook straight away.

I decided I was not going to give her a second chance as I thought she mugged me off, anyways she messaged me yesterday saying You alright" and asked me why I never talk to her now, and she said I always start the conversations obviously still annoyed with what happened, I said it don't matter you have loads of people to speak to she then said an extra one can't hurt, I then said I don't care tbh, and we had an argument what then turned into a massive heart to heart, with her telling me she likes me, and the reason she didn't go cinema was because she wernt sure I liked her and where she stood with me :L I told her I said I liked you loads and said I still like you and she said she still likes me otherwise she would not be putting in the effort to message me or have left all the kisses in a message. She explained why she took me out her name and then I explained why I didn't message her and she then said she liked me but didn't think I liked her, and said she wanted to go cinema but didn't get the chance (what is a lie) and obviously as we had an argument she said she does not want to fall out with me as obviously still likes me as she would not put in the effort, I explained I felt she was using me for attention and she said she is not that girl and this Saturday we are going to meet up and talk about it because she has got close to another guy because she didn't think I liked her and the week we didn't talk she been meeting up with him (never met with me though) she said she genuinely likes me as I said you better not be mugging me off, so not sure whether she being real or not, because half of what she said adds up and other bits don't. And she said will talk about going out but she is not promising we will and not saying we won't either.

Thoughts?

Meet her sooner than Saturday if possible. Waiting is torture!

Quote Originally Posted by violet11 View Post
    Meet her sooner than Saturday if possible. Waiting is torture!
    Believe me! I couldn't sleep yesterday because of it although neither could she according to her facebook (not saying because of me though) Well it's Saturday because we are busy all this week, I just want to know, I don't know when I should message her either? Because I don't want to leave it and she gets with the other guy instead because I really like, I told her I was going to ask her out. I'm hoping what she says is true about liking me otherwise she would not put in the effort to message me but I'm not sure because I told her loads I like her, why are SOME girls insecure?

EDIT: She has liked most of his pictures on facebook and he has her best friends on his friends list they only added each other yesterday, so looks like she is really into him too and obviously my luck sucks, so she will probably choose him and say lets be friends, hopefully I can get over her :L
    Last edited by LukeBoy1994; 18-12-13 at 01:38 AM.

Of course you should ask her out. Do it right now.

Unless you decide you don't want to date someone that is so immature and insecure, in that case don't ask her out.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Of course you should ask her out. Do it right now.

Unless you decide you don't want to date someone that is so immature and insecure, in that case don't ask her out.
    Well she said she not promisisng anything but not sayig no either will find out Friday ill messagr her soon

She's already seeing another guy. You definitely need to keep going after other girls, or this girl is going to lose interest. Don't get too attached to her, and don't keep seeing her unless things get sexual right away.

Right, I messaged her about 6 hours ago saying "you alright?" and she has not even replied I know she has her phone on her because it came up with an update and she wrote a status on facebook something like "I'm not in the mood for your childish arguments" not sure if it's about me but she has not replied too me and is on her phone :L

She said to me she does not need the attention when I said are you be honest and that she wouldn't do that to me but she not replied haha :L

Instead of texting her useless messages like "you alright?", ask her out.

Tomorrow (Wednesday) text her something clear and direct like "How about dinner at XYZ Saturday? Pick you up at 7?". After that the following things may happen:

1. If she doesn't text you back, wait until Friday and then text her "I take it you're not interested. Oh well, see ya!" and after that do NOT contact her again (not even if she contacts you).

2. If she texts you back but avoids the question, ask her again "So what about Saturday?" and don't reply until she's given you a straight answer. If she doesn't give you a straight answer at all, see option 1.

3. If she texts you back telling you that Saturday doesn't work for her, ask her what day she would like to go on the date instead. If she avoids the question or doesn't give a straight answer, see option 1.

4. If she texts you back and tells you that Saturday works for her, text her "Great, it's a date :-)" and after that you can text about whatever until Saturday. If she bails on you again on Saturday, see option 1 (i.e. go no contact).

Instead of texting her useless messages like "you alright?", ask her out.

Tomorrow (Wednesday) text her something clear and direct like "How about dinner at XYZ Saturday? Pick you up at 7?". After that the following things may happen:

1. If she doesn't text you back, wait until Friday and then text her "I take it you're not interested. Oh well, see ya!" and after that do NOT contact her again (not even if she contacts you).

2. If she texts you back but avoids the question, ask her again "So what about Saturday?" and don't reply until she's given you a straight answer. If she doesn't give you a straight answer at all, see option 1.

3. If she texts you back telling you that Saturday doesn't work for her, ask her what day she would like to go on the date instead. If she avoids the question or doesn't give a straight answer, see option 1.

4. If she texts you back and tells you that Saturday works for her, text her "Great, it's a date :-)" and after that you can text about whatever until Saturday. If she bails on you again on Saturday, see option 1 (i.e. go no contact).
    It's not useless, evertime she messages me that's what she says so I say it too, that's how we always start messaging, and nah. I'm not asking her on a date **** that, if she don't want to reply fair play, I got another girl who I like I can speak to, means I can give her my whole attention as I know she definitely likes me and is up for some fun straight away. Shame, but o'well, none of my friends like her and think I can do better told one of my friends we had a heart to heart and he goes to me what are you doing with your life haha.

That's life, atleast I tried if anyone mentions it I'll just say I lied about what I said, will see...

You guys are the worst communicators... and both very immature. No point giving anymore adult advice.

You guys are the worst communicators... and both very immature. No point giving anymore adult advice.
    Not really, she the one not communicating with me, so why should I communicate with her, and make myself look desperate

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast