+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Not Sure What To Do With This Girl (Long, Please Read)

Dude, why are you even speaking to this girl?

Here's what's going to happen. You're going to ignore the good advice to ignore her and find someone who isn't dramatic. Your feelings are going to get hurt. Again. Then you're going to come back here looking for more advice.

There are a TON of crazy women out there. You need to learn how to identify them quickly so you don't waste your time.

This girl is wasting your time. Don't give in to her nonsense. She doesn't deserve you. And don't talk to her.

Funny thing is, there are actually even more women that are not insecure and dramatic. He's wasting his time on those few that are. I think the reason is that he is like that himself.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Funny thing is, there are actually even more women that are not insecure and dramatic. He's wasting his time on those few that are. I think the reason is that he is like that himself.
    It's not a "few." If you'd like me to cite statistics, I'm more than happy to.

The OP is a dude who doesn't have much (any?) experience with women, so he's latched onto the one woman who gave him some attention --- a woman who happens to be one of the many millions of bad apples out there.

There is no other problem we can tell about him from what he's written aside from the fact that he doesn't know what he's doing with the opposite sex and doesn't know how to cut a girl off when she's proved to be obnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by HDBadger View Post
    It's not a "few." If you'd like me to cite statistics, I'm more than happy to.
    A few compared to the whole population... crazy people are not the majority of human beings.

Yeah, i have never had a girlfriend so have no experience so i'm not sure when a girl is using me or not but despite what happened im over her as i have great friends who help me out and introduce me to knew people but here is the weird part, when we spoke she was like it's going to be awkward with her, me and this other boy, she had him in her name and yesterday she wrote a status about arguments and today she took him out of her name, and every time i write a status she writes one after lool. I'm going to move on but bit strange how she took him out her name so if she messages me then I'll see how it goes but if she don't i'm not bothered as I'll meet more

I believe there is a partner for everybody, man was not made to be alone. Just be yourself , someone better just for you will arrive...

Quote Originally Posted by peter12 View Post
    I believe there is a partner for everybody, man was not made to be alone. Just be yourself , someone better just for you will arrive...
    Hey, thanks for the comment, like I said I'm not very experienced, anyways she has a number and has not told me too add it or texted me it and that's probably why she took this boy out her name to put him in her new one. Obviously I'm not 100% just saying, anyways, tomorrow if she's in will talk about it, if we don't talk about it, i'll move on and if she is not in then I'll move on. I'm getting really close to people lately and been asked out quite a lot and these guys know a lot of girls so should meet new ones soon just waiting for tomorrow and see how it goes, either way it's fine for me, I can get with her what i'm happy with or I don't I can move on from her and meet new people.

OP!! LISTEN!!!

Would you please stop this!! Do not talk to this girl ever again and move on already !!

Ok...stop this cycle of bullshit! She doesn't like you and never will.

Please move on for yours and this threads own good. STOP!! Awwwwww!!!

No more talking to her or reading her Facebook whatever they ares!! Please.....no more posts about this girl. Jeesh!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    OP!! LISTEN!!!

Would you please stop this!! Do not talk to this girl ever again and move on already !!

Ok...stop this cycle of bullshit! She doesn't like you and never will.

Please move on for yours and this threads own good. STOP!! Awwwwww!!!

No more talking to her or reading her Facebook whatever they ares!! Please.....no more posts about this girl. Jeesh!!!!
    Haha, I'm planning too just waiting until tomorrow to see what happens then I will do

Quote Originally Posted by LukeBoy1994 View Post
    Haha, I'm planning too just waiting until tomorrow to see what happens then I will do
    Nooooooo! Fvck man!!! This is done!!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112