+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Not Sure What To Do With This Girl (Long, Please Read)

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Just tell her you misread what she meant when she said she was ill. You thought that meant she didnt want to see you and you no you screwed up. Tell her you really like her and you wana make it up to her and ask her out. Do it now

Youve nothing to lose

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Just quickly, this is what I don't understand because she was actually ill she was not in college all week, so that's why I said go when you go better, isn't that the good thing to say? Or did that make me sound like i'm not interested?

I'll ask her if she wants to do something this weekend.

But what if she really does not want a relationship with me? what do I do? Because she said i'm gorgeous and when I said say we are together she was like Okay? and was like make facebook ill marry u on there

If she doesnt then you shrug it off. Rejection is a part of life. We have all been there at some point. Sure its a kick in the balla but you pick yourself up, dust yourself off and say whatever. Theres billions of girls in the world and if one doesnt want you-so what.. say NEXT

But i think she does like you. Shes just confused coz you have been so passive. Its time to man up now and go get her

"Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

If she doesnt then you shrug it off. Rejection is a part of life. We have all been there at some point. Sure its a kick in the balla but you pick yourself up, dust yourself off and say whatever. Theres billions of girls in the world and if one doesnt want you-so what.. say NEXT

But i think she does like you. Shes just confused coz you have been so passive. Its time to man up now and go get her

I know, It just sucks so much, I've been rejected and used quite a lot, like I've had girls before say i'm good looking then when I ask them out they said no way you're ugly. And the fact I've never had a girlfriend does not help with confidents in my looks. And yeah, but we see each other in college be awkward wouldn't it?

Everyone said it's obvious and she did call me good looking, **** it i'll ask her to go out this weekend i'll tell you what she says, if she says no, how do I make it like i'm not hurt as we in college tomorrow together....

Honestly, if you tell her that you misread the situation and know you screwed up, like Michelle suggested, there might still be a glimmer of hope. But if she tells you that she just wants to be friends, I'm afraid there's not much else you can do except move on and learn from this situation.

Communication is the key to any relationship, even if you're not in one and hoping to build one together. For that matter, don't go more than one day without trying to talk to her. Perhaps the person might not pick up when you call/text them, but they should at least see that missed call or missed text on their phone. That will leave the ball in their court to make the next move whether to reply or not.

I think you need to get over the fact that you've never had a girl friend... you're only 19 - it's not abnormal!!

No one really knows what they're doing when it comes to love anyway... experience helps a little but there's no rehearsal for life.

Ya communication is important. She cant read your mind and you cant read hers. You need to stop with all this anxiety and what ifs.. its better to just talk to her and see where you stand. At least then you can stop freaking out about it. Doing nothing will get you nowhere. Honestly i can see you sitting there at your computer shaking like a leaf, sweating, jumping up and down panicking. Stop it! Shes just a girl not an alien

Lool, I did actually shake when I sent that message I've never really got close to a girl before it's scary (don't judge me) If she wants to be friends that's cool with me, I'll try move on, like Michelle said there are plenty of girls in this world, and I've already learnt a lot just from talking to her haha, and I know but everyone I talk has already had sex and girlfriends/boyfriends and there is me, lool.

I just said you doing anything this weekend, I'll tell you what she says.....

Lol im not judging you. Like violet said your only 19. Your not supposed be experienced or have a clue what your doing but you can learn. As for sex i thought my bf everything he knows so chillax!!

Haha, I know you're not I always put stuff like don't judge me just for a joke. And yeah, I guess but it's quite late in this generation we live in lol, I know 15 year old that are pregnant, Sex it's obvious what to do but i'm a virgin and so it's quite depressing when my mates all talk about girls they shag and there is me the virgin lool

And she said "nope wbu?" what should I say, same want to do something? or what?

Quote Originally Posted by LukeBoy1994 View Post
    Lool, I did actually shake when I sent that message I've never really got close to a girl before it's scary (don't judge me) If she wants to be friends that's cool with me, I'll try move on, like Michelle said there are plenty of girls in this world, and I've already learnt a lot just from talking to her haha, and I know but everyone I talk has already had sex and girlfriends/boyfriends and there is me, lool.

I just said you doing anything this weekend, I'll tell you what she says.....
    It's nothing to be ashamed of! It happens for people at different ages, and a lot of people have complicated sex lives. I read a story about a 30 year old woman who was celibate for 12 years...!

Anyway, be assertive when you ask her out - suggest something concrete: a drink is your best option given your age and that you're in college.

Re: Not Sure What To Do With This Girl (Long, Please Read)

Quote Originally Posted by LukeBoy1994 View Post
    Haha, I know you're not I always put stuff like don't judge me just for a joke. And yeah, I guess but it's quite late in this generation we live in lol, I know 15 year old that are pregnant, Sex it's obvious what to do but i'm a virgin and so it's quite depressing when my mates all talk about girls they shag and there is me the virgin lool

And she said "nope wbu?" what should I say, same want to do something? or what?
    Ya ask her out. I was 18 first time. Its no big deal. I think its better to wait for someone you care about. Whats the point having meaningless sex just coz your friends are doing it! Nothing wrong with having some self respect and respecting women

Ya ask her out. I was 18 first time. Its no big deal. I think its better to wait for someone you care about. Whats the point having meaningless sex just coz your friends are doing it! Nothing wrong with having some self respect and respecting women

I asked her if she wants to go cinema or something and she said "yeah can do if you want when you want to go tomorrow? I'm going to say weekend as it's easier I think as we got college tomorrow.

And yeah, I respect women all my girl friends think i'm lying when I say I won't use a girl for sex they say what guy does not, lol. I guess I was raised correctly.

Wooo result! Well done! So what if youve college 2m. 2m is friday night go for it!

I guess your female friends have bad taste in men. I happen to know plenty of guys who dont use girls

Wooo result! Well done! So what if youve college 2m. 2m is friday night go for it!

I guess your female friends have bad taste in men. I happen to know plenty of guys who dont use girls

Haha, cheers. Not gonna lie was kinda dreading that, I think I need to man up a bit lol! And yeah, I spoke to my mum and she said Saturday is easier so I said Saturday and she just texted me saying "Yeah Okay Saturday is fine"

And yeah, maybe they do, but that's there choice i'm not going to change my views.

And now what to do? Do I kiss her, buy her food/drink I've never been cinema before with a girl infact I've only been with boys, help me please lool!

Give her a hug when you meey and look happy to see her.. Ya pay for the date and ask her does she want popcorn try holding her hand half way through the film and see how that goes and if its all going well do give her a kiss after and ask to see her again

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast