+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Not Sure What To Do With This Girl (Long, Please Read)

Just make sure your giving some signals to her. Its really important that you hold her hand before or during the film. You cant kiss her without gauging her reaction from the hand holding first. And dont chicken out

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Haha - this is so cute! Looking forward to hearing how it goes

Right, will do I'll hold her hand when we walk towards cinema and hug her when I meet her, and I won't chicken out but be shitting myself lol.

And how comes it's cute? lol And i'll post what happens after, hopefully good news

Its cute coz its your first puppy love and your terrified lol. It will all be fine

Haha, I am lool, well we spoke today she messaged me in the morning asking if I'm in college and was like want to meet up, and we were going to meet but she didn't need to be in college (this was at 1pm) and so she went out with her friend to buy an outfit for tonight, she was meant to start at 9 but she takes ages to get ready, before we spoke she was always in on time and never wore makeup now she is never on time and wears make up lol, one day she came in looking really hot and my mate joked saying she did that for me.

And we been texting since then but tonight she is going clubbing (she goes clubbing a lot) I just hope she does not message me tomorrow saying something like i'm to hangover to go cinema because that would really annoy and upset me, I'm hoping that won't happen but it's on my mind, I messaged her saying I'll message you 2mos about cinema but she didn't respond to that and instead replied to something else, do I message her saying message me tomorrow about it? or do I message her tomorrow?

Oh, and btw, when leaving kisses 'X' is there anything to that? what I mean is my friend and his girlfriend leave like 3 kisses but when we text she leaves 6 and when the conversation goes on she leaves 9 to 12.
    Last edited by LukeBoy1994; 07-12-13 at 09:11 AM.

Ya xxx means something just text her 2m evening and say "looking forward to tonight " if she bails again then you need to forget her. Simple

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Ya xxx means something just text her 2m evening and say "looking forward to tonight " if she bails again then you need to forget her. Simple

That's good, because we always leave a lot the most she done was 12 and the least is like 6 we always leave like 7 at the end of our message, and okay I'll probably message her saying something like "you alright? what time you want to go out tonight btw, and what we gonna watch" or something, unless she messages me first, and again? She didn't do it before, or did she? We didn't really speak about it tbh so I kinda can't blame her but if she does tomorrow i can and yeah, i'll forget her meet a new girl

Great. Good luck let me know how it goes.. you made me LOL in this thread. Ill get popcorn for 2m's read

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Great. Good luck let me know how it goes.. you made me LOL in this thread. Ill get popcorn for 2m's read

Thanks, i'm going to need it, hopefully I don't get mugged off, and haha, how comes? and in a good or bad way lool. And haha, awesome :p

Good way. I hope it all goes really well

tell her about you feeling

Okay, so after she got home from clubbing she texted me saying "I've been out babe, I'll see you tomorrow babe" with 9 kisses She said that because the text before I said what time you going out? Anyways, how should I respond? I was thinking of saying something like "How was clubbing? and yeah what time do you want to meet?"

Obviously, we still not picked what film we are watching either, but last time we were going to go she was like we can go cinema see whats on if there nothing good go pub

You could ask "How's the head?" :p

Look up what's on in the cinema and pick two films that sound good. Suggest those to her and tell her what times they're on - let her pick. Women like it when men take control and then give them a choice

Quote Originally Posted by violet11 View Post
    You could ask "How's the head?" :p

Look up what's on in the cinema and pick two films that sound good. Suggest those to her and tell her what times they're on - let her pick. Women like it when men take control and then give them a choice
    I said: "You alright? How was clubbing? and what time you want to meet later, I'll look up some films"

Did she text back?

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast