+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Not Sure What To Do With This Girl (Long, Please Read)

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Did she text back?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    I got a new number so I texted her saying this is my new number, she replied straight away saying Okay and said she added it, I said did you reply to my text earlier because I wouldn't of got it as I got a new number and she has not replied that was an hour ago

Did you decide on a time to meet already?

"Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Did you decide on a time to meet already?

No, that's what I said in my original text what time we meeting? And then I got my new number so I asked her if she replied to that one but she not responded

Ok well text her later and say "ill be there at 8, looking forward to it" and just go. If she doesnt turn up or she backs out-forget about her

Ok well text her later and say "ill be there at 8, looking forward to it" and just go. If she doesnt turn up or she backs out-forget about her

I'm hoping she texts first if not then I'll message her about 5 saying that, and if she does that then I'll forget her be awkward though as we are in college together and she told me she likes me :L

Well if she doesnt text back/doesnt turn up then i wouldnt just let it go.. id ask her why is she playing games.

She said she has a hangover, I was like how much did you drink and what time we meeting? she said she will let me know when she feels more alert :L

After she sent that text saying she will let me know we texted for a while, with her replying straight away normally she takes a while to reply but she was replying straight away we sent a lot of texts but the last one I sent was at 5:00 PM and it's not 6:32 PM.

The most annoying thing about this is my parents they won't stop ****ing going on about it they have asked me loads am I going out? and it's to late to go out now no point going, my sister has a friend around and they are talking about it so he can hear makes me look like a twat I feel so embarrassed, especially because of how my dad goes about it we don't talk as we don't get along so as soon as I leave the room he asks my mum a question about whats happening I even heard him go to my mum "ask him if he's going out" They also rang my phone when I was up stairs and said well his phone is working. :L

Last time I tell them anything and by the looks of it last time I ever ask this girl to do something....

Awww... I'm sorry to hear that. I understand the feeling of embarrassment... if it's any consolation, we've ALL been let down on dates, and told more than we should have. Humiliation feels terrible, but keep your head held high - you didnt do anything wrong.

Keep us updated...

Well, she just messaged me but it was nothing to do with cinema almost 2 hours after the last message I sent and she didn't even say sorry late reply or anything, we were talking about are favourite colours and I said blue is mine and she said it's a horrible colour so I joked saying you have poor taste and 2 hours later she goes, "Haha, and no i don't haha, and blue is horrible " I don't know whether to mention cinema to her again or just leave it....

I didn't bother mentioning the cinema again, she told me earlier she would let me know and hasn't, so obviously she is not interested and is just playing me along. I have no idea why she called me gorgeous though, why would she say that and then treat me like shit, I didn't do nothing wrong. She told my friend we never talk when I didn't text her for a couple of days and then when I put in the effort to talk to her and arrange to meet her she does this and doesn't even respond or have the decency to tell me she is not going, just leave me hoping. The kick in the teeth is the fact my parents and sister won't stop going on about it I just went down to go toilet and my sister goes You going out? It's so humiliating mainly because she said she liked me, I don't get why she would lie to me or if she actually does like me why she is doing this? I feel like such a mug but that's life, I'm probably just going to lay in my bed listening to love songs now. My luck has been crap my whole life and it continues, I feel like a twat for asking her again after last time.

Really sorry to hear this Lukeboy... it sounds like she might have been leading you on to boast her own ego. Not cool.

There's nothing wrong with you - maybe you go for the wrong women?

Quote Originally Posted by violet11 View Post
    Really sorry to hear this Lukeboy... it sounds like she might have been leading you on to boast her own ego. Not cool.

There's nothing wrong with you - maybe you go for the wrong women?
    Yeah, probably was my mum said to me "You sure she is not leading you on?" I honestly thought she wasn't because she told me she thought I was good looking :L Why would you lead someone on you find attractive? Unless she just said that :L But what I don't understand is she told me things about her best friend and you wouldn't say that to someone you don't like nor know that well :L Plus she always leaves loads of kisses in a text to me normally around 6-12. And wanted to meet up yesterday before college, I wonder if I said yes to going cinema yesterday would she of gone without me, probably and isn't really relevant but curious....

Maybe she did like me but because I left it to late she lost feelings for me but if she did, then why she agree to go cinema in the first place? I'm really confused tbh.

Will be interesting to see what she says I'm not expecting a text but if I get one it would probably be sorry I was sleeping I had a hangover...

We see each other in college so will be awkward should I just text as if everything's fine and speak to her in college to hide the awkwardness or just ignore her
    Last edited by LukeBoy1994; 08-12-13 at 11:26 AM.

Thinking about it although I really wanted to go out with her I think half of that reason was because I'm so desperate to have my first girlfriend, but tbh I think I dodged a bullet with her, what she did was horrible and I would never do that myself but I would rather date a girl who has more class, that does not go clubbing and drinking every week and certainly doesn't get kicked out a night club and start swearing at the bouncers (That's what she told me she did lol) Hopefully i'll get over her but when i think that she has had a boyfriend I get jealous and envy him because I honestly thought I would be her boyfriend, how stupid of me lol.

F**k her luke. An attention whore is all she is and you can do better. I would text her and say "wont be wasting anymore of my time, good luck" and then move on. Is there any other girl you like?

Oh btw your right. If shes out clubbing all the time-you wouldnt be able to trust her. Best stay clear of party girls.. find yourself a nice girl who isnt an alcho. She reminds me of my cuzin who spends her whole life hungover... and she brings drama everywhere she goes-yet to have a healthy relationship. Her bf is a total asshole! I hate him! Im not against drinking, i like to party myself but i dont revolve my whole life around it and dont spend 3days a week hungover...

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast