+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Not Sure What To Do With This Girl (Long, Please Read)

I agree with Michelle - she sounds like a selfish cow. There are some girls out there who lead guys on. Get into your head that she's a low life and 99% of women would not do that.

I wouldnt bother sending her another text though - I would play it cool from now on; pretend you don't care, and when you see her, keep in mind that she's pathetic. It will protect you.

Yeah, she is a attention seeking whore, don't get it though, why she lead me on for, it makes no sense, she must be a great actress because everyone said it's obvious she likes you, always flirting with me called me gorgeous and leaves loads of kisses, she still not texted me I'm expecting an apology for not coming but she won't and then she will be like we never talk or something lool :L I would message her saying something like that but it would be awkward in college, plus I don't like being horrible to people even if they deserve it. And yeah, I know my friend told me stories about her before but I assumed they were lies because this girl told me she thought my friend was ugly, according to him he she told him she would have sex with him and stuff like that, and I was on her facebook yesterday and she and her friends had pics of some fat guy and were saying shit like I'll shag him and there was a video of a girl lifting her top up to get a lift home and they were all like get your tits out...

I think she is a massive liar when we starting talking she was telling me how she had to go doctors because she drank so much and was sick or something so being the nice guy I was like oh, tell me how it goes, she was like first meeting she was late so didn't go second time the person who was meant to speak to her left or something and after that I've not spoken to her about it according to her it was really bad because they were come here ASAP yet she still went out drinking. Me personally i'm not a massive fan of drinking I only try to drink to fit in.

And yeah, she is selfish why do girls do that though? Lead guys on, I was looking at her ex boyfriends and they were all guys that thought they were hard posing with hats on and swearing at the camera doing gang signs, I guess because I'm a nice guy and don't do that I'm not good enough lol. And I won't text her but last time I do that she got all upset and told my friend we never speak, must of been an excuse to make me talk to her again.

Oh, and as for do I know any other girls, No I don't I only just moved to this area 4 months ago and she is the only girl I've spoken to, I've not got any friends to introduce me to girls because the friend I hang with in college never speaks to me outside so I doubt i'll talk to him when my course finishes and my other friend is gay and only speaks to boys...

If I can be honest... it sounds like you need to expand your social circle. Why dont you join some clubs in college? It's an awesome way to meet people on your wave length. I met my college bf through the university surf club!

Quote Originally Posted by violet11 View Post
    If I can be honest... it sounds like you need to expand your social circle. Why dont you join some clubs in college? It's an awesome way to meet people on your wave length. I met my college bf through the university surf club!
    I'm not confident enough nor does it appeal to me, To even speak to a girl is a massive achievement for me because I've never really spoken to girls, unless i'm forced to because of college if not I would go years without talking to girls, I've just been so shy then when I moved I got all this confidents and that's why I spoke to this girl and although I'm still confident i'm not confident enough to join a club nor does anything appeal to me anymore...

When I think about it she is a sad, pathetic girl, she was telling me all the times she been in trouble with the police, done for burglary and a load of other stuff, she was like I'm changing though and when she sent me chats these boys were sending to her asking for sex, I was like that's pathetic only wanting sex and she was like that makes you more of a man, so why mug me off? I guess I was right in the sense she has a flirty personality, she always flirts with this other boy in college who fancies her it's obvious, I doubt she finds him attractive but she flirts back a lot always holding each other and do a lot more flirty stuff than I would because I'm not confident enough but she doesn't find him attractive but said she found me... I just want to know why she did it, I've done nothing wrong.
    Last edited by LukeBoy1994; 09-12-13 at 02:50 AM.

Just a word of advice - yes she's treated you badly, but don't focus on her or it will make you bitter and afraid to meet other women.

Work on your confidence and everything will fall into place - I promise.

<3

I'll try not to but I was so into her it's the first time since I was 14 I really liked a girl and actually pursued her, normally if I like a girl I just think in my head what I will do but in reality I don't do nothing. I'm confident in myself and that's all that matters i'm over this girl anyways and feel I can move on I just don't know any other girls, and how to act in college if I'm around her, I would rather talk as if we are friends to avoid awkwardness and then when the course finishes delete her number. My gay friend is friends with this girl on facebook who looks alright, but obviously she does not know me and when reading the chats between them two she isn't really interested in him so I doubt she would be interested in me either.

This girl is also on her phone because we speak on BBM and it's came up on an update she changed her name but she hasn't bothered messaging me. I think that's really sad actually she just going to ignore me.

Just want to thank everyone who participated in the thread, it's nice to actually have people give you help even if I don't know you in reality, I learnt a lot from this experience and learned a lot from you guys too, unfortunately there wasn't a light at the end of the tunnel for me, but it's a learning curve, in the future when I speak to girls I'll be more thorough and tell her from the get go I like her or atleast ask her on a date straight away, but even then it shouldn't matter because like with this girl I told her I liked her straight away and she still stood me up. Anyways, that's in the past now, very disappointed but also happy, because I've learnt so much and proud of myself for actually speaking to a girl, for me that is huge believe me since I last spoke to a girl 5 years ago I've not got not close to any girls, didn't speak to many girls and had no girls numbers so you can tell how longs it's been.

Will probably use this forum to continue posting about this girl if people want to ask questions if not I'll probably post a couple of times but it's a love forum and I've never been in love so who would want my advice? Haha. anyways again Thankyou especially to Violet and Michelle, may you both have great lifes and maybe one day I will too (phat chance) anyways cheers.

Luke

YOu're welcome <3 Don't take this as pre-empting your future Luke... you're so young, and there are billions of women out there! Trust me: work on your confidence and self esteem and things will get better.

xx

Hey, thought I would update you lot with what happened today. So, I spoke to this girl for a little bit not much, basically I was out side with my friend and she came and stood right behind us (out of everywhere to stand) and started smoking my friend went off somewhere so to hide the awkwardness I spoke to her, I said "Hey, whats good" and she was just like how long you been in for, and if I know what she is doing in the class, we walked to class together where she randomly goes to me my friend died, I said Ohm shit really and she said yeah, and I looked at her eyes and they were watering and she wiped her eyes, I asked if she is okay and she was like yeah i'm fine, (i told my friends about this and they were like probably wants sympathy, because she seemed fine in lesson and was laughing :L) I then asked her something to do with clubbing and after she replied she then walked off into lesson and we didn't speak again. Although she did look at me a bit, I was sorting my work out and the desk and when I looked up she was looking at me so I looked away and walked towards the door, Also when I walked into the class with this girl i'm friends with she looked at us both (She finishes earlier than my class) so when she left my friend goes to me God, she wouldn't stop looking at me and you. I could tell she was looking as it was so obvious and she even noticed is, my other friends reckon she is jealous, but I doubt it, I have no idea why she kept stearing but I'm not bothered and I doubt she is either as on her facebook he is talking to her friends about going clubbing, just a bit strange she kept looking, hopefully I'll lose feelings for her soon.

Also, this boy in my class who I speak to now and then has literally gone through the same thing with this other girl in my class and similar girls too so we are both in the same boat so it was nice to speak to him about he was shocked and confused when I explained all these things she said and then done that, we both agreed girls are weird. Probably go out with him one day and try meet some girls, he's a nice guy like me, and we both said because we nice we finish last haha, but was nice to speak to someone in the same situation as me.

Obviously i'm not going to get with this girl nor am I going to talk to her again (only did today so hide awkwardness) was just interested to know why she had to keep stearing? If she still likes me then, unlucky too her because she messed up and hopefully she feels the way I did.

I've just realised her or none of her friends have wrote a status about it either, saying R.I.P when last time someone close to them died it was in their names and facebook status, wtf..

That's never going to work unless she has zero self-respect.

Luke, if you are interested in her, stop playing stupid games and just ask her if she wants to come over to watch a movie and eat some pizza, or something like that. If she says no and doesn't suggest another date, then you can say "Good bye" and forget about her.

Help please guys I think this girl Is trying to hint at me???

Basically after I wrote that status she messaged me asking what it's about because she knew it was about her (I assume) obviously I'm not going to message her after she mugged me off, and she left me 6 messages! I ignored them all, and I've not spoken to her today but she has been writing statuses about the football team I support, basically when we spoke and I thought she liked me I joked saying she should support the same team as me and she was like yeah okay, but never mentioned it at all, and I said to her once when the team played and she was like I've not watched it, but anyways she just wrote two statuses about it, first one and about our recent result and another one about our upcoming match, and also wrote "Hmm, what to do" now this might not be about me but it's a bit strange, thoughts? Oh, and how can I lose feelings for her, cause after reading them I got some stronger feelings again.
    Last edited by LukeBoy1994; 11-12-13 at 11:16 AM.

LukeBoy... stop playing silly games. Ask her out one last time and if she rejects you again, forget about her.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    LukeBoy... stop playing silly games. Ask her out one last time and if she rejects you again, forget about her.
    I gave her two chances, she mugged me off both times, I'm not giving her another one, it's her lose, Yeah. I still have feelings for her and they are strong but I won't be made a fool, so I'm not given her another chance even if I like her, It's because I'm not giving her attention so she wants it again probably. Just want to lose feelings for her

Tell her to suck your cock. It will feel so good once you send it. This whole situation will be completely over and you will have your closure and can start moving on without her contacting you.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast