+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Not Sure What To Do With This Girl (Long, Please Read)

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Tell her to suck your cock. It will feel so good once you send it. This whole situation will be completely over and you will have your closure and can start moving on without her contacting you.
    Hahaha, man, you make me laugh lool, I'm not going to say that it's completely rude even if she deserves it plus I don't want her to, I'll rather a girl who I'm in a relationship with did that and I'm moving on already, going to take a while to lose feelings for already talking to girls

I'm telling you, you're gonna laugh your ass off if you do it. It's liberating, which sounds like just what you need considering you are "trying to lose feelings for" her. Just try it. It's surprising how much fun being a prick can be. You'll also get laid more.

So you're asking for advice on how to lose feelings for her? Just delete her from your facebook friends and block her number, don't contact her anymore and if she asks you what's wrong at school, tell her that you aren't interested in being friends because she blew you off two times and you found that disrespectful.

Handle this situation like an adult.

Any woman that gives either one of you the time of the day is desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by ChloeGirl View Post
    This coming from a sorry ass cunt who chases a guy around making steak dinners for him when he barely acknowledges her existence, and when he does it's just to treat her like a random skank. You're funny.

We all know if your "more than friend" told you to come suck his cock, they'd need a crowbar to pry your lips off.

What two? And is you mean me, then fair play, your opinion isn't valid or wanted

EDIT HAHAHAH omg BackUpOrGetstng man you're ****ing funny bro love you (no homo)

You're very disrepectful towards women. Who raised you? As I said before, any woman that bothers herself with you is either desperate, lonely or a whore of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeBoy1994 View Post
    What two? And is you mean me, then fair play, your opinion isn't valid or wanted

EDIT HAHAHAH omg BackUpOrGetstng man you're ****ing funny bro love you (no homo)
    You're a loser. You are running around chasing a girl who doesn't even want you. You are doing all of this, thinking that you are winning some game but news flash idiot, if she wanted you, you'd have her. I don't care if you don't want my opinion, this is a public forum and I post wherever I please you first class butthole.

I got no beef with women. I'm disrespectful towards bitches(of both sexes).

I've dated plenty girls with plenty going for themselves.

My parents raised me to be respectful and polite, and when I have to be I am. I'm just a disrespectful, vindictive prick by nature.

You're a loser. You are running around chasing a girl who doesn't even want you. You are doing all of this, thinking that you are winning some game but news flash idiot, if she wanted you, you'd have her. I don't care if you don't want my opinion, this is a public forum and I post wherever I please you first class butthole.
    Damn, you must not read, how am I chasing her? I gave up on her why do you think i'm not giving her another chance? Dumb bitch. And not really? I'm ignoring not sure, when I mentioned a game :L And yes, but I don't want her, "idiot" and if she didn't want me she wouldn't keep stearing and writing a statuses to get my attention, and haha, you need to carm down babes, time of the month? Butthole? Looooll

Bahahahahahahhaha, you realize this is pretty much the same advice everyone gave you right? You're a ****ing moron.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeBoy1994 View Post
    (no homo)
    Wow... just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Wow... just wow.
    trolololol

Saying "no homo" is an extremely homophobic thing to say.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Saying "no homo" is an extremely homophobic thing to say.
    Damn, don't play the homophobic card...

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast