+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Swallowing issues

Swallowing issues

Hi everyone,

Greetings from rainy Seattle. I have been married for over 10 years with 3 kids. It will be 11 this New Year's eve. I am in a loving relationship but I have a serious problem in my marriage that I just can't overcome. My wife and I have a fairly healthy sex life, although it has unfortunately been confined to our bedroom, we still are quite into each other.

Simply put, my wife won't swallow my semen. She won't even take it in her mouth for the most part. When she performs oral, she will close her lips when I ejaculate. It really bothers me. I mean really bothers me. I love her deeply. I do not want to and will not consider divorce, but I have tried communicating over the years to her how important this is to me sexually. Although I know in my mind she loves me, I feel "unloved". Even more than that, I feel unaccepted in entirety.

I blame myself for having sex before marriage and the fact that in all of my previous relationships the women would do this for me. Maybe if I didn't receive this before I got married things would be different. I wish I wouldn't have had women who swallowed semen during my dating years. This is my fault I think more than anyones for wanting this. I know I sound extremely selfish for wanting this, and for feeling this way, but I do. I wish that I didn't feel this way but I do. I feel that I am not accepted by my wife, the woman I love... and it is killing me inside.

I perform oral on her willingly and like to do it. I would eat her 'poop' if it pleased her sexually. Thankfully, she doesn't want that though....

I believe it is a texture thing for her and less of a taste issue. I am not in shape nor out of shape. Simply an average man. We eat healthy and we are both drug and disease free.

I have tried communicating this to my wife many, many, many times. Sometimes I do it in an understanding fashion, and sometimes I get fed up and it causes arguments. For the most part I do try to convey my issue in a calm and collected manner.

I don't know what to do anymore and I need some help fast. It is beginning to drive a wedge in my relationship and I need help badly.

Any advice from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

Signed,
    Swallowless In Seattle

Find another chick who wants to gobble up all your babies, and just do it with her. Ask your wife if it's cool, since she's unwilling. If she says no, and you won't consider divorce, you should just go for another chick anyway...it's only oral after all.

It seems like you've already done everything in your power to let her know how important this is to you. I suggest you stop nagging, or it will only get worse. Try not to think of it in terms of "but I would eat her poop, so if she doesn't swallow my semen it must mean she doesn't love me as much as I love her!", because it doesn't work like that. Think of something that would really disgust you and possibly make you uncomfortable, would you still do it just because your wife asked you to? Do you think she would be happy in seeing you feel disgusted and uncomfortable? Would you be happy, seeing her disgusted and uncomfortable? Again - the fact that she finds swallowing semen disgusting and uncomfortable has nothing to do with how much she loves you. It's not like she isn't giving you oral sex or sex in general, it's just this particular thing she doesn't want to do.

So really ask yourself: how important is this to you? More important than your marriage, than your happiness as a couple? If it is, then you should leave her and find someone more sexually compatible. Otherwise, you should stop bringing it up and live with it. I know it's not a pretty set of options, but... well, I hate to say it, but you probably should have thought about it before marrying her, if you knew it was such a big deal to you.

Pinch her nose so she has to breathe out of her mouth.. do this just at the right moment and ... there ya go.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

BackUporGetStng, don't encourage infidelity, I hope you were being sarcastic? If he gets another women to suck his cock and swallow he will be heading for a divorce as quick as the other girl swallows his semen.
    If your wife doesn't enjoy it, she doesn't enjoy it, obviously she tries for you. Why does her swallowing matter so much? It has been 10 years, why would you think as she ages it would suddenly occur and she'd do it?

Has she tried swallowing before? Or even just letting you cum in her mouth and spitting?

Ignore backup btw-bad advice

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

If you can persuade her to do it, she would only be doing it because pushed her into it - and not because she wants to do it. Let's be honest, would you really get pleasure from a sex act which you know she's hating?

Her swallowing or not swallowing is completely unrelated to her love for you. If you choose to interpret it in that way, that's on you - not on her.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Spitters are quitters.

Re: Swallowing issues

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Spitters are quitters.
    Did you take your meds today?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't even see how this thread could be real. If this is your only problem after 10 years of marriage, you don't know how good you have it. You should learn to respect other people's boundaries.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't even see how this thread could be real. If this is your only problem after 10 years of marriage, you don't know how good you have it. You should learn to respect other people's boundaries.
    Thanks for the advice. And don't worry I won't take the advice of infidelity. Does anyone know about hypnotherapy and if that works??

You know what it sounded stupid to me at first but truthfully if this is your problem then you are probably not giving yourself enough credit nor should you be letting it bug you. I figure you liked this girl so much you forgot you loved blowjobs? meaning this woman means more to you then blowjobs... meaning... well you get it... be happy haha does she have to swallow? I am a true believer in oral sex but swallowing can be a little much haha no? =

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Did you take your meds today?
    Nope. They let me out of my straight jacket today.

Quitter.

Why did you even bother to marry her in the first place then?

Re: Swallowing issues

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Nope. They let me out of my straight jacket today.

Quitter.
    Nope im not a spitter or a quitter lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast