+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Swallowing issues

Ahhh.. I see where you went there. You're right it would be bamboozling. The act itself (transferring from one mouth to another) is what is called snowballing.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Maybe she would like a pearl necklace under the tree this year lol ;P

.. lolzzz ..
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    The act itself (transferring from one mouth to another) is what is called snowballing.
    C'mon. You think you're teaching me something here? Much more appealing when it's two chicks.

It would be sweet if in Canada it was just tricking someone into it haha.

Wait, what? Not trying to teach you anything, just answering your question.

Here's a question for you. How the fk can two chicks do it unless it's FMF? Surely in the States you don't store it for future snowballing chick on chick.

The question is not serious btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Swallowless View Post
    I would be happy with swallowing for Christmas, my birthday and Valentines. Hypnotherapy might make her overcome whatever issues she has with it. If it pleases me, and helps our sex life, why wouldn't she? I would do it for her if I see it made her happy and more sexually fulfilled.
    Have you told her that? I got the impression that she might think you want her to swallow every time. If you tell her she can "save" it for special occasions, she might be more amendable.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    That is called bamboozling.
    Lol, yes, but all is fair in love and war so they say and if someone wants you to perform something for their pleasure alone then they should experience it first hand themselves to see what the experience is actually like for the other, don't you think? I'm sure her husband would swallow his own semen too, since he expects it done by her, so no issues. But if he refuses then how can he expect her to follow through. Just my views on it. Don't ask someone to do something you are not willing to do yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by DalM0m View Post
    Have you told her that? I got the impression that she might think you want her to swallow every time. If you tell her she can "save" it for special occasions, she might be more amendable.
    But if she doesn't want to do it, he can't make her want to.

Honestly I understand her not wanting to. I mean, you should try tasting your own cum, maybe that would enlighten you? I personally have no problem swallowing my partners cum but that's because I like to, and it's not like it sticks around in my mouth all that long for me to think about anything. The first ejaculation is really strong flavored too and copious. Why not have her try the second? A fruit and veggie diet is supposed to help with flavor too, make it sweeter. I'm not necessarily saying there is anything wrong with the flavor, everyone is different. The texture is kind of like snot though... It takes mind over matter with oral for either sex. Our minds are chattery little buggers and tend to be able to turn a person off. I would hope you'd rather cum somewhere else more so than her mouth. lol. It seems silly. I left someone partly because of sexual unsatisfaction. The grass is not greener on the other side.

oh my god you guys.....this is still going on?

lol.. it's like enotalone... they let a thread go on for years as long as no one is breaking a rule.

Yup that forum is annoying-flooded with old threads.. Saw you there the other day smackie
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Yup this is getting old. Thread closed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234