+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would this be a red flag?

It depends. If someone stays with a person who treats them like shit and the just put up with it-then i see that as a red flag. There probably addicted to drama on some level and wont stay with a nice guy

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I'm not one for sticking around with someone who has baggage, exit stage right.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    In the interests of educating myself further, and at the same time trying to understand women here's my question. If, when you have the first few dates he/she goes on an nauseam about what a horrible person their ex was, would this be a red flag? Does it suggest that they're not mentally ready to move on? Or is it good that they feel able to unburden themselves in such a way?
    The part in bold is the most telling factor, and based on that I would take it a step further and say it's not a red flag for me, it's a dealbreaker.

I know men and women both who have been legitimately abused by their exes and none of them are so forthcoming with this information as to spew it ad nauseum all over someone they barely know. Most people will not be THAT forthcoming with much of any information that is legit, let alone something this personal. She's got problems that her exes have nothing to do with, part of which likely involves an addiction to playing the victim card which has a tendency to snowball into a perpetual shitstorm for all parties involved.

I might hang around and play it out if she just brings it up at some point or if you've established such a degree of rapport that she feels she can entrust you with that information but that's not what's going on here.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 06-12-13 at 07:07 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12