+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Just found out my boyfriend has a live in girlfriend, two kids and now I'm pregnant!

You should tell her. She has every right to know.

As does any husband of any married woman you've been ballzzz deep in.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Just walk away. I don't think you have any right to tell her when you'll not be there to comfort her or help her to recover from what you pretty much knew you were into but chose to ignore.

What would be a better idea would be for you to tell him that you know he has a "SO" and children that he lives with and if he doesn't tell her what kind of man he is, then you will. Then ignore his bullshit from there on out. Call your lawyer and have your rights reviewed regarding the baby if you choose to go through with that.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 13-12-13 at 01:08 PM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I've never been ballzzz deep in a married woman. I've only nailed a couple taken chicks, and the one that I did consistently did tell her bf...what a fool hahahahaha.

What a fool, indeed!

She is pretty hot though. And she's loaded. They were like family friends and shit, lived down the street since they were kids type of deal. I guess he wrote it off as her being away, combined with the fact that he's just a cold bitch at heart. I busted a nut in her mouth right before she picked him up from the airport. My work is done.

I was bitter and hurt then, but I couldn't be more pleased with myself now.

Thank you all for your advice on this, I really appreciate it. I still feel unsettled about everything, and was wondering some of your opinion: would you tell the woman he's living with everything? I know it has nothing to do with me, but I just feel like if I were in her position I would want to know. And I also know it's a sure fire way of getting him to never talk to me again, which is what I definitely need.
    Definitely tell them!! There is No reason to keep it secret! Maybe at least this way (especially if his wife finds out ) he'll learn a good lesson and won't just go looking for another girl to lie to and sleep with and get pregnant as soon as you leave.

Oh FFS. Why does this always turn into a lecture on freaking BC. You guys are obsessed! Any person on the planet who is having sex can result in a bloody pregnancy. Jeez..

Anyway OP. Sorry to be the one to snap you back to planet earth but the issue right now is not whether you should tell her or not. Its deciding what you are going to do about your situation. You have not commented yet on whether you want to abort the baby or not? I think you need to forget about this cunt who has screwed you over and focus on what you need to do.

Keep the baby or not? Tell him your pregnant or not? Prepare to be single mum? Can you handle that? Start thinking about the important issues coz this lowlife scumbag or his stupid gf isnt worth a w**k
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Oh FFS. Why does this always turn into a lecture on freaking BC. You guys are obsessed! Any person on the planet who is having sex can result in a bloody pregnancy. Jeez..
    Thank you Captain Obvious!

It's not your place to tell her unless you're trying to be spiteful, which you probably are. Anyways thats not your problem to fix whats going on between them. Stay in your position. Theres nothing worst then two women beefing over their same "baby daddy". This isnt going to be a pleasant situation. Speaking of which, are you going to keep the baby or what? Either way, do whatever you have to do and worry about yourself.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234