+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just found out my boyfriend has a live in girlfriend, two kids and now I'm pregnant!

Just found out my boyfriend has a live in girlfriend, two kids and now I'm pregnant!

I have been with my boyfriend for about nine months. I totally fell for him months ago, but began to become a little suspicious because I have never seen his apartment. We got in a lot of arguments about it, but I always ended up dropping it because he would always try to turn it around on me and say I must not trust him, or would make it seem like I was the crazy one. I met his friends, coworkers, and cousins, and we spend a lot of time together so I guess after a while I convinced myself that there was no way he could live with another woman, and maybe he didn't want me to see his place because he was embarrassed of it for some reason or maybe he lived with a family member. I assumed that if he lived with another woman that she would have to be too suspicious since we were always spending so much time together.

Anyways, I did a little digging around on facebook and found the profile of the woman who he not only lives with, but is also the mother of his two kids. I was shocked of course because I didn't know any of this, but I pieced it all together after looking through her photos and profile. I confronted him about this a week ago and showed him some of the pictures I found. All he could say was that he wasn't married to her, and that I am his girlfriend so "none of this should matter." He keeps telling me he just wants to be with me, but is not explaining any of this to me in much detail especially his relationship with this woman or their living arrangement. He is only saying they're not married. We hang out about 3-4 times a week. Sometimes he spends the night, so I just find it hard to believe that this woman wouldn't be suspicious of him if they're in a relationship.

To make things even more complicated, I took a pregnancy test today because my period is late and now I just found out I am pregnant. We had sex a few weeks ago and the condom broke. I haven't told him yet, because I just found out about all this other stuff literally a week ago. This whole week I have been feeling like I should probably end things with him, because he is obviously such a liar. Even if he left this other woman, he would probably cheat on me eventually too. Now that I found out I am pregnant though, I am just feeling so confused. Not sure what to do. I feel angry, embarrassed, fooled, and just kind of sad.

Abortion. Then educate yourself about contraception, especially the morning after pill.

Get an abortion unless you want to be a single mother. This guy is shit.

I know the guy is an ass... but he still she be told about this.

He lied about his kids...what kind of person does that?...run!!!

Are you truly this naive or is this a troll post?

You are the other woman and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if his live in lover and the mother of his children is quite aware of you. Have you ever heard of an open relationship? They may have one and unfortunately, he forgot to tell you that he would fvck you but he wouldn't commit to you the way he has committed to her.

Get yourself an abortion if its too late to take the morning after pill (your pharmacist will let you know whether it is or isn't too late for future reference). Wisen up and know that when a condom breaks, the very first thing you do when you are screwing a guy that won't even have you to his home, that the morning after pill is the first step you take. You do it immediately the next day and you don't leave it to chance.

Do they have ANY sex education in the USA?

"You should probably leave him?" Are you mentally challenged? I don't say that to be mean spirited, I just can't understand why someone who was not metally challenged would not know that you have to leave him and seriously think about terminating the pregnancy. Why someone who was not mentally challenged would believe someone's lies when you've been dating 9 months and you've never been to his home or met his parents? Don't even tell him about your pregnancy... Just tell him to go to hell and then get it done. If you're hell bent on having the baby then that is your decision but you better have a really good support system at home that will help you. He of course should be approached for child support payments.

This guy may be "shit" but YOU, op must take responsibility for putting your head in the sand and continuing on with this guy when your gut clearly told you that he was up to no good.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 09-12-13 at 07:48 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Get rid of the baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post

I believe that sex education is widely available but fully functioning brains are in short supply.

She did say the condom broke. Don't hate on our education and sex education.

Yea, whatever, BU... she didn't know anything about the morning after pill or if she didn't she certainly wasn't councelled on how it's in her best interests to use it when you're not living together, married, or with a boyfriend that obviously has not yet committed to her. Gah! Thanks for proving a point.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I got tested the other day, and I passed. Edumacation.

Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Are you truly this naive or is this a troll post?

You are the other woman and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if his live in lover and the mother of his children is quite aware of you. Have you ever heard of an open relationship? They may have one and unfortunately, he forgot to tell you that he would fvck you but he wouldn't commit to you the way he has committed to her.

Get yourself an abortion if its too late to take the morning after pill (your pharmacist will let you know whether it is or isn't too late for future reference). Wisen up and know that when a condom breaks, the very first thing you do when you are screwing a guy that won't even have you to his home, that the morning after pill is the first step you take. You do it immediately the next day and you don't leave it to chance.

"You should probably leave him?" Are you mentally challenged? I don't say that to be mean spirited, I just can't understand why someone who was not metally challenged would not know that you have to leave him and seriously think about terminating the pregnancy. Why someone who was not mentally challenged would believe someone's lies when you've been dating 9 months and you've never been to his home or met his parents? Don't even tell him about your pregnancy... Just tell him to go to hell and then get it done. If you're hell bent on having the baby then that is your decision but you better have a really good support system at home that will help you. He of course should be approached for child support payments.

This guy may be "shit" but YOU, op must take responsibility for putting your head in the sand and continuing on with this guy when your gut clearly told you that he was up to no good.
    Great advice as always, WU. I must spread some reputation... :-)

Wow before making an abortion ( i.e. killing the unborn child because of this idiot) I would at least show up to where he lives with his girlfriend and tell them both that I'm pregnant and tell him he'd now have to pay for this baby as well!!! And then pretend like I don't want to make abortion and let him run after me and plead for a while!! Let him at least feel a little bit like sh. too and have this woman give him hard time for it too!! I wouldn't take all the blame myself and just quietly get rid of (i.e. kill) the baby so as not to disturb this idiot's happy life with his g. f !! No I'd make sure each of them feels awful about me having to kill this baby because of them first!!
    Last edited by Fjortis; 09-12-13 at 11:44 AM.

It's not in order to "not disturb" THEM. Jezzzzus... it's so that her life isn't hampered and changed forever without any financial, emotional or physical help from the father who obviously is not going to leave the mother of his children for her. Trust me, I'm sure his partner pretty much knows whats going on. You can't spend that much time as proclaimed by the Op with someone else's man without the wife knowing outright, or knowing but wanting to also put her head in the sand like Op has done. Acting vindictive and as childish as you would do, fjortis will accomplish nothing that would help you to feel better about YOURSELF.

DSF.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast