+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Had my first kiss(es) unexpectedly: What should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Besides: No guy should allow himself to be placed on the friends ladder ... It's either all or see ya, I say.
    If a person is attracted to another person, then yes, they should let that person know asap. It's completely pointless to try to "make friends" with someone you are attracted to. It simply can't work.

Quote Originally Posted by nanopat View Post
    Thanks, but we are not having intercourse or something. We are just kissing. Her invitation to bed was also just for kissing not an intercourse and I guess it cannot get her pregnant. Actualy Idon't have full nowledge on the subject. Can you tell me if our current activities can get her pregnant?
    It worries be that you don't know anything about sex, and no kissing can not make a girl pregnant. Either do some research on the subject online or ask your parents because when you do decide to become sexually active you don't want to get anyone pregnant. Honestly if you don't know this then being in a relationship is not really a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Nope... we really weren't attracted to each other, and we were both in happy relationships at the time. We only developed attraction as we got to know each other better and developed a strong emotional connection.
    That is a very rare occurance. You are like the .2% of women who has the capacity to have feelings develop over time. Of course these things can happen but as we have seen on the boards time and time again, it's slim to none.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Darkshire View Post
    That is a very rare occurance. You are like the .2% of women who has the capacity to have feelings develop over time. Of course these things can happen but as we have seen on the boards time and time again, it's slim to none.
    I actually don't think it's rare. It definitely isn't where I'm from. It might be as you say where you are from.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12