+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Had my first kiss(es) unexpectedly: What should I do?

Had my first kiss(es) unexpectedly: What should I do?

I am 15 years old and she is 14. There was a party at my house yesterday evening and that's when it happened. It was totally unexpected because we were not even very good friends. We were just normal friends and barely talked. I have known her for a little over a year now.
    At the party, it is a usual trend for all the adults to sit in the living room downstairs and the kids in my room upstairs. Of course I was engaged in conversation with my friends. After dinner, slowly-slowly all the families started leaving. In the end there were only about 5-6 families left. We were the only kids left and were alone in my room.
    So, we talked for about 10 mins. on various topics like movies, songs and then suddenly both of us stopped. We looked at each other for about 2 mins. It was like we had a mutual instinct of it and without saying a word, started moving our faces closer. I pressed my lips softly against hers. Then we looked at each other and smiled. Then I kissed her softly again and then after a pause again for the third time. Then we stood ad I held her by the waist and started kissing her again but harder this time. I did this twice and then we started using tongue as well.I moved my tongue into her mouth and explored it followed by her doing the same. Then we kissed once more passionately (in a sort of desperate/dirty way). Then I pushed her against the wall. With her facing me I pressed her body against the wall with mine, and held her cheeks and neck with my hand and kissed her again very passionately. Then she walked away and lied down on the bed and called me. I got on top of her and gave her a long kiss.(Just a kiss, nothing more)
    Then we sat up and were silent for about five minutes and then went on to talk for about 20 more mins before her parents called on her from downstairs. She quickly kissed me on cheek and started going away,before I held her hand and pulled her close to me and kissed her again as a gesture for saying goodnight. She smiled at me and went.
    This was totally unexpected as we were not great friends either. I am yet to meet her again. i'll meet her tomorrow at school bus. Why did this happen and what should I do? I can't stop thinking of her. Please help me.

That is why it happened, it's because you were not friends....ever hear of the friends zone? That's when you don't get the girl and you end up crying in your corn flakes. You got lucky mate, this girl wants you to be her BF. Just act kool, sit with her and chat......then later propose to her.

Yes.. this is the way you should approach things... BEFORE you become friend-zoned. You can certainly take things slow now as you get to know her in a romantic sense and you can become her friend as well as her romantic partner.

I'm not sure if LD was being funny, but DO NOT propose to her.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Thank you very much, I am just going for school and will see her in the bus now.

Her name is Carla (not real name), we both do live in the same colony and got to the same school. Though I have many friends in the colony, we both are the only ones who go to that particular school. There was not any interaction between us in the bus in morning. She is a class junior to me.
    Now during the lunch break, she suddenly came to me and took me to gym, which is generally empty during lunch. There she hugged me and told me that she loves me and has had a crush on me for a long time. I told her that I love her too. Then we kissed each other passionately, in fact our most passionate kiss so far, though the one on bed was longer.
    We talked in the bus and since our colony is the last stop we got extra time. We decided to come for a walk after dinner. I also told her now that our relationship is established, we can take things easy and shouldn't kiss every time we meet. Afterwards when I thought about it, I was a bit perplexed and couldn't decide whether I did the right thing or not. Can someone help me? did I do the right thing or not?

Be sweet to her.
    Respect her mother.
    Dont be intimidated by her father.
    Give her a small gift (dont buy her love just show her you think of her)
    And spend time with her.

If you dont like her anymore dont break her heart.

Have fun and enjoy eachothers company!

It happened because u are a boy and she is a girl and it's natural. Everyone does it. Kind of grossed me out reading about it cuz a 14 yr old girl should stop acting so slutty before she gets pregnant and ruins her life

Quote Originally Posted by 4 ratties View Post
    Kind of grossed me out reading about it cuz a 14 yr old girl should stop acting so slutty before she gets pregnant and ruins her life
    w t f ...

Quote Originally Posted by 4 ratties View Post
    It happened because u are a boy and she is a girl and it's natural. Everyone does it. Kind of grossed me out reading about it cuz a 14 yr old girl should stop acting so slutty before she gets pregnant and ruins her life
    Thanks, but we are not having intercourse or something. We are just kissing. Her invitation to bed was also just for kissing not an intercourse and I guess it cannot get her pregnant. Actualy Idon't have full nowledge on the subject. Can you tell me if our current activities can get her pregnant?

And guys, really, stop saying that romance doesn't happen between friends. It does. The "friendzone" isn't when a girl decides that she will never date a guy because he is her friend. It is when a person decides that they are not attracted to someone in the first place, and they are friends with them.

Still trying to push that are ya. Lol
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Well I would, seeing as I'm in a relationship with my best friend and we started off as just friends ...

Our point exactly when we say that sub-conciously, all people of the opposite sex don't really want to just be "unromantic" friends but they'll settle while hoping it turns out just like you and your friend turned out.

Besides: No guy should allow himself to be placed on the friends ladder ... It's either all or see ya, I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Our point exactly when we say that sub-conciously, all people of the opposite sex don't really want to just be "unromantic" friends but they'll settle while hoping it turns out just like you and your friend turned out.
    Nope... we really weren't attracted to each other, and we were both in happy relationships at the time. We only developed attraction as we got to know each other better and developed a strong emotional connection.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast