+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What to think about this guy? How to stop liking him?

What to think about this guy? How to stop liking him?

Ok so we are both 15, and live in different towns but have known each other for awhile. It all started when he liked me and got my number, and we were obsessed with each other for a few weeks (or so i thought), but then i found out he didn't really like me and liked another girl more pretty much the whole time. I got mad and stopped talking to him. Then he apologized for being a jerk and asked me out, and i forgave him but said no, and things were kind of awkward for a while but we barely saw each other bc we live in different towns and then eventually we just forgot about it and moved on and most of the awkwardness was gone. Then a traumatic thing happened in my family, and he was there for me and he kept asking if i was okay and trying to make me feel better, and that he's always there for me. I just thought it was sweet and didn't think much of it. But then we kept talking… and we started to like each other again. After like… a month i guess? We decided to hang out, but it ended up never happening. And we stopped talking, also because i found out he also liked a bunch of other girls too. I guess you could call him a player. Its been like 3 weeks since then and we haven't talked at all.

Ok so thats our past, but this is what happened the other night. My friend had me sleep over (well she is actually my cousin but we are like best friends) and it turns out HE was sleeping over too!!! (there was other people there like 6 people). So of course I'm like freaking out, and when i get there it is pretty awkward at first, but after a while the awkwardness is gone and we are all having a really fun time and just acting like idiots goofing around. But the thing is, he kept flirting with me! He kept hugging me whenever he got the chance, and would tease me and grab me from behind, take my stuff.. things like that. And he kept grabbing my hand and locking our fingers together and I would try to get away and he would be like "come on babe you know you love me". At one point everyone else was upstairs and we were the only people downstairs, and he was goofing around with me and he got REALLY close, as in our faces were only inches apart, and he kept saying "come on you know you love me and you can't get away anyway." I swear i thought he was gonna kiss me, but I got away in time lol. And he kept tickling me too.

But the thing is, I was really trying to not flirt back with him because he doesn't even like me anymore! so i don't know why he was acting like this and he has hurt me in the past pretty bad and I just wanted to avoid him.

And he has flirted with me in the past, but NEVER like this before. I don't know what has gotten into him, bc he has never flirted so much to the extreme. And also, i really DONT want to like him, but i like him so much! He is honestly everything I want in a guy, except the only thing is that he is a "player". And yes i do know what he is like and his true personality because i have known him for awhile. Literally, thats the only thing. But omg he is so charming and i don't even know what it is. Im just so confused bc i thought i was over him, and i don't even know if he likes me bc of how "playerish and flirty" he is, but I feel like whenever I'm around him i fall for him again. Please help what should i do?!

He's just a little horn dog. He finally discovered what his willy is for. I would stay away from him before he gets u pregnant and it ruins your life

Lol 4ratties ur probably right. But now, how do I stop thinking about him? I can't stop thinking about him and I don't know how!

Unfortunately, all that will do that is time. It sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders. You seem to be able to admit to yourself that the guy doesn't quite sound like he would be right for you, even if just for his status as a "player" of sorts. Trust me, though, I am sure there is a lot more you aren't seeing that would make it even more obvious that the guy doesn't deserve you. Really, though, that should be enough anyway.

In time you will meet somebody better, or see examples of what an idiot he is, or otherwise your feelings will just fade. Either way, good luck. You are still very young. In time, you will realize why you are much better off without a guy like that. Some day you will find the guy who will treat you like his queen. But, you are still quite young. There is plenty of time left to be young. True love will come in time. ;-)