+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: decent men???

zan is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

decent men???

why so called decent men end up with monsterlike females? is is because they can'tt see whom they're dealing with or they're not 100% decent and it's just because birds of a feather flock together? should a girl be particularly precautious with such men?

I can't agree with your generalisation.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by zan View Post
    why so called decent men end up with monsterlike females? is is because they can'tt see whom they're dealing with or they're not 100% decent and it's just because birds of a feather flock together? should a girl be particularly precautious with such men?
    I'm told I'm a good-looking and decent man. My wife may not to be to everyone's taste, but if you called her monster-like, you'd be shitting teeth for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I'm told I'm a good-looking and decent man. My wife may not to be to everyone's taste, but if you called her monster-like, you'd be shitting teeth for a week.
    ^ My thoughts exactly when it comes to Dave.. Honestly, OP, I don't see how you can sit there and generalize it like that. Have you dated those women you speak of? That's the only way you could ever be sure of what they're like and/or what the guy sees in them.

OP is fishing for reasons why she can't get a date with the man/men she likes instead of understanding the problem she has starts with her.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

zan, stop generalizing, it's stupid.

When you say monster like females do you mean controlling nags? or something else. Some men like women who are dominant and take charge so they don't mind it at all, they aren't blind to it, they appreciate it. Could you explain what monster like means to you?

Your definition of "decent men" is naive. What you're referring to as "decent men" are actually white knights. If you don't know what I mean read this

A white knight is defined as a male that treats woman as goddesses and does nothing but shower then in compliments on how wonderful and beautiful and special they are. Maybe be used as a noun or a verb.
    They tend to attract the wrong spectrum of what womankind has to offer because they are the easiest to manipulate. Play the damsel in distress, deprecate yourself here and there, and he's yours to use and play with to your heart's content.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 10-12-13 at 03:59 AM.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    Your definition of "decent men" is naive. What you're referring to as "decent men" are actually white knights. If you don't know what I mean read this

They tend to attract the wrong spectrum of what womankind has to offer because they are the easiest to manipulate. Play the damsel in distress, deprecate yourself here and there, and he's yours to use and play with to your heart's content.
    Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post

by decent men I meant acting by what's considered decent by humankind and what an average human entity knows. telling decent acting from mean one is even intuitive. I'd concentarte the definition to the following clause: respect the one one as your own self.

by monsterlike I meant not only controlling/ manipulating nags but plain bandit dregs hidden nehind great partner pretences. absorbing the guy's life and all resources to finally destroying them to death /not untill they're of any use/. ways? I guess scamming and hokey-pokey coupled with tormenting /starts with mild manipulation of course/.

and I do not know if those guys are decent or mentally impaired/ deviated. or bear seeds of turpitude inside of themselves. who else is able to deal with monster after all? and stick to that?
    sometimes the lodging explained by cool sex. for that allow me not to comment. it is so pitiful.

that's why I wonder if dealing with them does not require a very specific handling. including utter wariness.

ps. what do you mean - they tend to attract? what does this attraction mean? they've got some steel in their head and the females possess the proper powered magnet? that's putting it jocular, obviously.

and I do not know if those guys are decent or mentally impaired/ deviated. or bear seeds of turpitude inside of themselves. who else is able to deal with monster after all? and stick to that?
    sometimes the lodging explained by cool sex. for that allow me not to comment. it is so pitiful.

[...]

ps. what do you mean - they tend to attract? what does this attraction mean? they've got some steel in their head and the females possess the proper powered magnet? that's putting it jocular, obviously.
    First of all, if anyone is "monsterlike" in this thread, it's you. You completely disregarded the fact it could be you- that you're not the right woman for them- and said they could be mentally impaired. To that, I say what the **** are you smoking? Remember that it's puff, puff, pass... Don't hold on for three. You obviously can't handle it.

Not to mention attraction in the way that they're too close to the tree to see the forest. That's what dickriculous was getting at. They see a beautiful woman they can help out... So, they do. The feel like if they give them love and attention that they can be helped and even can build a positive relationship with them. Yet, all the while, they forget that a relationship is a two way street. So, as the woman takes and takes and takes, the guy just gives and gives and gives because he's holding onto hope and he's putting her on a pedestal like a trophy because he has issues of his own he's not dealing with. In the end, it slowly becomes even more one-sided.

But like it or not, if a guy like that is going to get into a relationship with a woman like that, it's because it's HIS choice. And HE chooses to be with her because HE views HER as someone he WANTS to be with.
    Got it, monster?

Users Country Flag
    cure yr problems elsewhere, psycho. have I stated my thread is a mental asylum for the gravely disordered like i.e. you?

I'm fine, thanks, shrew.

EDIT: Next time people try to get through to you, why don't you take your head out of your ass long enough to listen?
    Last edited by Rowen; 12-12-13 at 03:29 PM.

Users Country Flag
    any knowledgeable, sane, undamaged brains like dickriculous or hatesthis, here?

Is this Imma?? Probably just wishful thinking on my part...

any knowledgeable, sane, undamaged brains like dickriculous or hatesthis, here?
    I could ask you the same thing. We've tried helping you, OP. But you're just being ridiculous now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast