+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: decent men???

huh

Quote Originally Posted by zan View Post
    by decent men I meant acting by what's considered decent by humankind and what an average human entity knows. telling decent acting from mean one is even intuitive. I'd concentarte the definition to the following clause: respect the one one as your own self.

by monsterlike I meant not only controlling/ manipulating nags but plain bandit dregs hidden nehind great partner pretences. absorbing the guy's life and all resources to finally destroying them to death /not untill they're of any use/. ways? I guess scamming and hokey-pokey coupled with tormenting /starts with mild manipulation of course/.

and I do not know if those guys are decent or mentally impaired/ deviated. or bear seeds of turpitude inside of themselves. who else is able to deal with monster after all? and stick to that?
    sometimes the lodging explained by cool sex. for that allow me not to comment. it is so pitiful.

that's why I wonder if dealing with them does not require a very specific handling. including utter wariness.

ps. what do you mean - they tend to attract? what does this attraction mean? they've got some steel in their head and the females possess the proper powered magnet? that's putting it jocular, obviously.
    Dear Zan,

So from what I've read, you have a crush on a guy who's with a woman you deem monster like and your wondering why he's with her and not you? Kind of sounds that way and if I'm wrong, well, please forgive but your plight has allot of rooms for misinterpretation.

First of all in my humble opinion if you are crushing on one who's spoken for, gee, tough break. Perhaps you think this woman's a monster because you want her man? Perhaps some unjust projections floating around? Honestly, I don't know and without better understanding of what exactly your talking about, cannot offer a hand.

If I'm right though and your crushing on a man who's with a woman already. well, how about a little reflection there.

Sometimes in a healthy relationship there is a need for one of the partners to have the ability to be a little gruff or be able to take the reign's and do what needs to be done. This may be construed at times as monster like or PROTECTIVE of what they have.
    Hey, if you are crushing on this womans man, it is no surprise your seeing her 'monster' side.

Again, apologies if I have misread your plight. take it easy, their out there

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    I could ask you the same thing. We've tried helping you, OP. But you're just being ridiculous now.
    Oh dear Zan, people are trying to offer a hand and your biting them when their opinions are not what you wanted to hear. There's some good people on this thing. Grain of salt babe, grain of salt.

zan is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    yes I know maimed minds like you never cease in their vexing people. all the creepsss do so.

Users Country Flag
    yes rowen I know maimed minds like you never cease in their vexing people. all the creepsss do so.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    Dear Zan,

So from what I've read, you have a crush on a guy who's with a woman you deem monster like and your wondering why he's with her and not you? Kind of sounds that way and if I'm wrong, well, please forgive but your plight has allot of rooms for misinterpretation.

:
    no. unfortunately not .D
    and pinning yr fixation as due to much room in my plight, gimme a break babe rotfl.
    congrats on the whole! ,D

yes rowen I know maimed minds like you never cease in their vexing people. all the creepsss do so.
    Oh dear, sounds like the OP is a little unhappy. Didn't get the answer he wanted so he's throwing around insults. Quelle dommage pauvre con.

"Decent" guys who end up in bad relationships

#1-have low self esteem and feel this is the best they can do.

#2-Pick attractiveness over personality.

#3-The relationship started out great and has gone sour, and are scared to bail...threats of suicide, or has something on them.

#4-The sex is crazy good and frequent, so why toss that away over some bitchiness.

#5-Too in love, and hope it get's better.

#6-Shining Knight Syndrome....feel they are obligated to help them with their mental, anger or finacial issues, don't have the heart to abandon them.

#7-Not really a decent guy. We don't know what happens behind closed doors.

#8-Stay because a child is involved (not necessarily their kid).

I know a very hard working, sweet guy, that is one of those "decent guys" that is in a horrible relationship. She has medical issues so she can't work, she is insanely insecure, has jealous fits, accuses him of infidelity, questions why he talks with his friends so long, checks his phone all the time, she has a kid from another relationship, She doesn't allow him to go anywhere without her like to the mall (he might look at girls from what he told me), and now it has gotten to the point where she is pushing him to hit her (he hasn't tho) during their arguments (started by her of course). I have had many mom talks with him, and my predictions have been right, and he admits to it but he feels he will be abandoning the kid, and they will end up on welfare living in a shit hole. He just can't bring himself to put them in that position.
    Last edited by smackie9; 15-12-13 at 09:08 AM.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    "Decent" guys who end up in bad relationships

#1-have low self esteem and feel this is the best they can do.

#2-Pick attractiveness over personality.

#3-The relationship started out great and has gone sour, and are scared to bail...threats of suicide, or has something on them.

#4-The sex is crazy good and frequent, so why toss that away over some bitchiness.

#5-Too in love, and hope it get's better.

#6-Shining Knight Syndrome....feel they are obligated to help them with their mental, anger or finacial issues, don't have the heart to abandon them.

#7-Not really a decent guy. We don't know what happens behind closed doors.

#8-Stay because a child is involved (not necessarily their kid).

I know a very hard working, sweet guy, that is one of those "decent guys" that is in a horrible relationship. She has medical issues so she can't work, she is insanely insecure, has jealous fits, accuses him of infidelity, questions why he talks with his friends so long, checks his phone all the time, she has a kid from another relationship, She doesn't allow him to go anywhere without her like to the mall (he might look at girls from what he told me), and now it has gotten to the point where she is pushing him to hit her (he hasn't tho) during their arguments (started by her of course). I have had many mom talks with him, and my predictions have been right, and he admits to it but he feels he will be abandoning the kid, and they will end up on welfare living in a shit hole. He just can't bring himself to put them in that position.
    yeap but all kinds of beasty them, do not have a bit of qualms as what they bring the othe party to. amusing.
    I guess I,ve encountered cases 1, 4, 6 and 8.
    was mixed up when a former neighbour died 47yo out of physical exhaustion while the princess lives on and happily unmoved by this tiny interruption. I was startled when a present neighbour died 50yo in a prearranged accident but not earlier than he was used up and out. seriously ill before and tormented with "accidental" lower limbs scalds /so he couldn'tt leave the house and nobody could get to know what's going on/.
    few others on a straight way to going out of their mind, living below animal quality of life. abused and drilled worse than circus animals.
    how come all these doesn't stirr the instinct of self-preservation?
    and how do the beasts come to such an insolence?
    `)

I'm a maimed mind? Beg your pardon, but I'm not the one who is going batshit crazy on her own thread.

Go to hell you intolerable cunt.

If a decent bloke ends up with a monster then he has co-dependency issues.. same as if a decent woman ends up with a monster.

The only decent people who end up with other decent people are the ones who dont have emotional issues and know when to walk away. Even if they really love someone-they will still walk away if/when that relationship becomes unhealthy or dysfunctional..

People who can walk away even if it hurts have very high self esteem and a good sense of self worth and they know what they want/dont want.

Healthy people attract other healthy people in general.

So if you do have issues-any sort of issues from insecurity, low self esteem, abandonment issues to trust issues, co-dependency etc you should be alone and work on those issues if you dont want to attract the wrong type
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12