+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he being more obvious than I give him credit for?

Is he being more obvious than I give him credit for?

There's this guy. I dunno how he feels about me, sometimes I feel like I'm just dumb to his signs of interest and think he's not obvious enough. But I called him with a problem and he stayed on the phone for half an hr helping me with it and I was the one to end the conversation. I later found out that he's a busy guy and has no problem pressing ignore when his phone rings. Would a guy bother to talk to a girl/help her if he wasnt interested? Or would he make an excuse to get off the phone?

Of course a man would help someone they aren't interested in.....the world has many unselfish people. People frequently help friends and sometimes even take time out to help aquaintances all out of the goodness of their hearts.

If you're basing his interest on this alone, then it's not much of a sign.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

As a man I say ask him outright. Sometimes we are unsure insecure to put it out there for fear of being rejected. It is nice when a woman is the initiator and comes out and says what she feels instead of playing games like men and women often do.
    Variety is the spice of life! Work on your relationship every single day and you will be rewarded greatly. Visit www.revupyourrelationship.com for advice

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Of course a man would help someone they aren't interested in.....the world has many unselfish people. People frequently help friends and sometimes even take time out to help aquaintances all out of the goodness of their hearts.

If you're basing his interest on this alone, then it's not much of a sign.
    I agree with basil... But it also depends on the problem too, I'd say. For example, if it's a family thing with trouble between relatives or grief of loss, that holds a little more weight over the standard missing a car payment or something... If I were interested in someone, no matter how frivolous the problem, I would do that to help them. But if it was an acquaintance or a friend, they'd have to work with my schedule unless it was important.

So, without telling us the problem, could you just give us the category nature of it (for example: family, love, legal, etc etc)?

Personally, I've helped girls that I weren't interested in. Doesn't mean anything, really.