+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I cannot think straight

I cannot think straight

Hey ladies,

So 2 days ago, i came back to my dorm really drunk. I live in a COED dorm. After a few minutes Jessica came over to my room and told me that she was bored. I have only talked to jessica once. The next thing she invited me to her room and then asks me to cuddle with her, she knows i am really drunk. We end up kissing each other passionately and she asked me to sleep in her room till morning. Now this is when i start messing things up. I remember when i was drunk i had told her that i would pay for her breakfast the next morning cause she had lost her wallet, she said thank you. So an hour after leaving her room i want to go for breakfast and as i had offered to pay for her, i message her on Facebook asking her if she wanted to go. She told me she was already at the diner with her friend and i could come if i wanted to with a smiley face. I went to the diner we had breakfast and then we came back to the dorm after which, i had to go meet my other friends so i went out. Next day, i messaged her asking her if she wanted to watch a movie with me. This was because she herself had suggested that we should watch a movie together the night we hooked up. So she does not reply for 10 hours and then she messages me saying " I am sorry i gave you the wrong idea but i like someone else, i just do not want to lead you on" I was hurt because i thought she was really cool. She was the one who initiated everything and said that she did not like anyone in particular before we made out. Today i went to her room and asked her if she had 5 minutes to talk. I explained to her that i might have come out as clingy even though it was not my intention to be. She hugged me saying that it was alright and everything is okay.

I do not know what to do now. I think i like her but i think i scared her a little bit by getting into her space. Please be brutally honest and tell me if you were a girl how could i make it right. I know she doesn't like anyone else and just used it as an excuse. Do i have any hope of getting back with her now ???
    Last edited by James Harrow; 11-12-13 at 05:18 PM.