+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Make a girl love who hates concept of love and relationship

Make a girl love who hates concept of love and relationship

I loved a girl who was my gud friend and i proposed to her ,but she rejected it saying that she has no feelings as of now and she also told that she never believed in concept of love/relationship.

i love her a lot, how do i make her love me?
    How do i break the barrier of her by making her move away from her hatred on love and relationship.

You don't or can't. Why waste your time on her?

No i have faith that i can change her mind by seeing her activities these days. she likes me but how do i make her love me?

My friend you need a spellcaster. Now as it happens this is your lucky day because my very good friend is a spellcaster. I've just spoken to him and he says if you PayPal him 100e he will gladly cast a spell for you that is guaranteed to work (*) or your money back.

* The definition of 'guaranteed to work' is decided by the Spellcaster and does not constitute a legally binding agreement. The value of spells may go up or down.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    My friend you need a spellcaster. Now as it happens this is your lucky day because my very good friend is a spellcaster. I've just spoken to him and he says if you PayPal him 100e he will gladly cast a spell for you that is guaranteed to work (*) or your money back.

* The definition of 'guaranteed to work' is decided by the Spellcaster and does not constitute a legally binding agreement. The value of spells may go up or down.
    lol Please tell me they don't use menstrual blood like that one poster raving about love spells said.

OP, you can't MAKE anyone love you... And you shouldn't want to, need to, etc... Because loving them, in truth, is only caring about their happiness and well being. If she doesn't love you and is happiest as she is, that's her choice in deciding what is best for her and how she is happiest. She's already made her decision. By trying to make her love you, you're basically insinuating that her decision and what she feels doesn't matter. You're trying to control her.

Not to mention, if you ever do manage to "make her love you," you're not going to be happy. Why? Because throughout your entire life together, you will have to live with the guilt that YOU persuaded her to marry you. Imagine waking up every morning and wondering every time she says she loves you whether she's saying it because she wants to or is just saying it because you made her. Not to mention, if someone needs you to persuade them to love you, they're not worth it because their feelings towards you will never be true. If you need to persuade anyone to love you, you're settling for the wrong person when the right one is out there.

In short, you can't make anyone care like that, nor should you want to. And if you continue with this crazy plan, no offense, you will only get hurt.

So you want to force her to love you. How quaint.

Stop posting duplicate threads asshole.

Some people take the love and kindness of others for granted. I do not know if it's possible for someone to be devoid of love. I thought I was for the longest time but a couple hard lessons in life taught me otherwise.
    You see, when things are going well, we tend to get comfortable. You lose someone you love on whatever level and it hurts like hell.
    The easy answer verbally is to stick with her and do what you always have and enjoy the ride. But with love, there are no easy answers

Quote Originally Posted by AnErin View Post
    The easy answer verbally is to stick with her and do what you always have and enjoy the ride. But with love, there are no easy answers
    So...You're saying he should wait and wait and wait for something that may not even happen? Wonderful.