+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she interested?

Is she interested?

Dairy Product Addict Reply I go to this coffee shop next door to the place where I work. I go there a couple of times a week.

I've noticed that there is this girl who's quite attractive, I've had a couple of glances and smiles from et since I've been going there, but thought it her just being friendly/working in a people based environment.

I went in there the other day, and went to get a coffee. I didn't get served by her but one her mates, the girl had her back turned to the cashier desk. I went to pay and she just turned round and said it was free. I asked if they give anyone free coffees and the girls mate said that I look familiar and that the give out free coffees occasionally. Whilst this was going on the girl in question smiled and went off to do something.

After work I went in again I repay the favour and get her one to say thanks (or rather just speak to her again) and she said it was fine and laughed and asked if that was all I came in for.

She ended up giving me another free coffee and then we spoke for a couple of minutes, she didn't seem to be bored talking to me and was smiling a lot. We ended up speaking abut general stuff, apparently she wants to go back to school to study languages. Some people came in so she had to serve them so I said goodbye and left afterwards.

I would have said that one free coffee was her being friendly but 2, I'm not really sure! What do you guys think?

Well you could ask her out for drinks one night to repay her kind heart.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

You should have just asked for her number. We don't know if she likes you, you can find out if she says "yes".