+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I tell him?? I'm curious!

Should I tell him?? I'm curious!

I made up a story 6 years ago for Quizilla, and my ideal guy name is S. So, I met a guy(Jay) 6 months ago who is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy similar to S (physical, mental, intelligence, attitude, the way he talks, etc)!!

Jay and I have deep conversation sometimes. I have a crush on him, and I would tell him about S. I mentioned about S but never actually told him about S.

I kind of want to implied that I like him without fully saying it out loud. I know more about Jay than he thinks I know (I'm a good listener). But, I do not want to creep him out when I describe S and what S acts like.

Should I tell him? Haha. I kind of want to see his reaction.
    Then I will pretend that I didn't see the connection between them. Just curious...

No, I don't want to date him and he's leaving in 5 months (I just like him).

What do you think? I already have some people telling to think of the worst case scenario... Oh joy, whatever that means...

Hello, anybody?

Do what you want, you will anyway no matter what we have to say about it.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I'm not sure I understand. You don't want to date this guy, but you still want to tell him you like him? Are you looking for casual sex?

Searock: nooo, I just want to imply that I like him but pretending that I don't know the similarity between Jay and S. I thought it is an unusual (but true) way of telling him. But I just want people's opinion of whether I should tell or not. He likes another girl anyways...

I just want to be close friends because I do not think I'm ready for dating. I need to focus on college. No I don't want sex lol. I'm abstinent.

If you don't want to date and you don't want sex, then don't tell him that you have a crush on him. Platonic friends (if that's what you want to be) don't go around confessing crushes on each other.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Besides, it's not a good idea to be platonic friends with someone you are crushing on.. your emotions will get you all screwed up. You particularily do not tell someone you like them romantically when they already have a girlfriend. That is being intrusive and disprespectful to his relationship. Surely you know this. Afterall, how would you feel if some chippy was telling your boyfriend how much she liked, him ~ really, really liked him. Gah!

Whoops.. he just likes her... well then why on earth would you want to confuse him with liking him, not wanting sex and not wanting to date him? What in gawds name is your point in confessing such nonsense?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Anjuu View Post
    Searock: nooo, I just want to imply that I like him but pretending that I don't know the similarity between Jay and S. I thought it is an unusual (but true) way of telling him. But I just want people's opinion of whether I should tell or not. He likes another girl anyways...

I just want to be close friends because I do not think I'm ready for dating. I need to focus on college. No I don't want sex lol. I'm abstinent.
    Then why do you want to tell him (or imply to him, whatever) that you like him, if you don't want to date him nor want to have casual sex with him? What's the point?

Wakeup: He doesn't have a girlfriend. The girl he likes is leaving before New Years. I would never confess if he has one! o.o!

He was curious when I mentioned S too, but I hesitated to describe him - knowing there may be some problems if I do. That is why I'm asking for opinions from people first. Allright, I made my decision to keep it quiet, for our friendship and the awkwardness. He already have girls confessing to him in high school and college (he said). I do not want to be in that group of females. It's useless. Thank you everybody for your responses Appreciated!
    Last edited by Anjuu; 13-12-13 at 02:07 PM.

Does he know S is not a real person? This story sounds schizophrenic.. Stop playing games. Why would you wana mess with his head telling him hes your perfect guy when you don't want to date him or sleep with him? This is really bizarre..

and why do you want to be friends with this guy if you don't want to date him? Honestly some of you make my head spin
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".