+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chicks

Chicks

Just thought I'd see what people in forums like this think...

I've been seeing a girl (the 8th girl this year, I might add) a couple of times this week. We met last Sunday, and we've made out and shit, but she still hasn't sucked me. What's wrong with this *****? First time my magic hasn't worked in 3 years. They all usually beg for it. I'm quite big, about 8 inches, so it's not because I've got a tiny dick.

If she doesn't get on with things before the week is over, I'll dump her. Her friends are quite nice, and they all got the hots for me, so I'll def get down with one of them. But this chick is what...17 and should have lots of experience. Is she stupid or what?

Girls love sex, just admit it. This broad is just too damn slow.

djeez you're pathetic

Pathetic? It's a free country, I can say what I want. Besides, isn't the point of these forums to share experience? I've had a lot of chicks and thought I'd share my experience with peeps who need it.

well maybe you had a lot of chicks but i'm sure it are stupid biatches then. I don't know ONE girl that is dumb enough to do such things. Girls don't want just sex, they want relationships.
    Relations include sex, but sex doesn't always includes a relation

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by xxstallionxx
    Pathetic? It's a free country, I can say what I want. Besides, isn't the point of these forums to share experience? I've had a lot of chicks and thought I'd share my experience with peeps who need it.
    The only thing you're sharing is your sheer arrogance and stupidity.

If you want it so bad, go suck yourself off.

Tone Guest
    This guy is full of shit. Every post he makes he has to brag about himself in some form. When you have to brag that much about yourself - usually you got something to hide, or trying to cover something up. XXStallionXX - LoL give me a break...

If by some freakish chance you are tellin the truth - then congratulations - you're a ****ing scumbag.

Blimey. You clearly need to sort your head out... Maybe try to be nice to a girl for once, and you'll be surprised how funky it is to have someone REALLY like you.

Yo peeps.

Isn't the whole point to exchange ideas, points of view and information? We're all different. We come from different places, hell countries even, how can you expect everyone to conform to one way of seeing things? I am who I am, and I've helped quite a lot of people in my life. Someone told me there were forums on the internet where a bunch of nerds usually gathered to try and find out how to get chicks. And I thought I'd contribute, seeing as I've had quite a few. I'm not an arrogant person. All the chicks I meet have a crush on me, but I don't sleep with all of them. I have lots of friends, so I'm quite popular and not the scumbag you try to portray me as.

And can anyone here honestly say they don't like sex? You can't be nice with biatches, that's the sign of weakness. If you are nice to them, they'll walk all over you and leave you behind.

And quite a few of the chicks I bang are pretty smart actually. Many even get all A's on their exams.

I think that you are the biggest nerd over here pretending like he's populair. And you said it yourself: "You can't be nice with >>biatches<<".

Well... I DON'T WANT BIATCHES! Everyone can have 'biatches', even the fugliest retard can distract a dumb slut! And having A's has nothing to do with being smart, I know people who are dumber than a pile of steaming shit, and they make the best exams of the class. But give them an IQ or EQ test and their results are worse than your taste in women and how you "use" them.

And ofcourse I like sex, but I rather do it with someone I care about than with the first hopeless girl available. That would just make me feel like an *******, which I DON'T want to be.

Seriously, if you're looking for advice on how to use and abuse women, I think that is all fine and dandy.

It just seems like you're gonna have to find another place for a sympathetic ear cuz the folks here aren't of the same line of thinking as you are. From what I've been able to deduce, thus far, the people on this forum, for the most part, are interested in genuine human relationships.

They're interested in relationships of mutual respect.

May I suggest you move on?
    Last edited by clynn; 29-07-05 at 04:33 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by xxstallionxx
    Someone told me there were forums on the internet where a bunch of nerds usually gathered to try and find out how to get chicks.
    Do you seriously think that's why we're here?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I reckon this guy is talking sh*t just to wind you all up.

Fair estimation, equivo. But he's an idiot, nonetheless.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    The only thing you're sharing is your sheer arrogance and stupidity.

If you want it so bad, go suck yourself off.
    ---I agree with this post---
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

did you know that marilyn manson got operated so he can suck his own dick?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast