+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If loveforum was Reality Television

If loveforum was Reality Television

Which loveforum members do you think would make the cut just based off personalities presented through certain posts? Yes, I am bored today. Reality TV is taking over unfortunately, but I think that the way some members are perceived on here, including the debates, would make for great television. Who would you all like to watch put together? This is meant to be a fun and light topic, so please don't offend anyone.

This is a great idea. Let the offending begin...

Yes there are few active members who make lot of impact on forum. But also lots of fun happens behind the scenes. Like hundreats of private messages, skyping and some guys have even met in life.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 14-12-13 at 01:25 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Is anyone bold enough to name names? You can include yourself and why if you think that you would make the cut. I have a few people but I want someone else to start if off. I will say that I think the two of you first posters will make the cut. Backup, you're obnoxious and offend a lot of people and you talk about sex quite a bit and reality TV will eat it up, no offense so please don't call me a cunt and PC, you'll make great comedy because you're genuine to the point that it's funny, like an innocence. I have a few others but feel free to chime in. No, I will not make the cut. I'm not built for it and I don't bring enough convtroversy, I suppose.

Damn, I really miss my fiance. He is training out of town. Yes, I'm drinking wine and I am bored.

I don't offend a lot of people you cunt. I enlighten them.

Am I going to have to do this all by myself? Maybe this was a bad idea.

I think Michelle and Starnique make it. Their convos are always entertaining.

Immainnocentman..that guy was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    I think Michelle and Starnique make it. Their convos are always entertaining.
    I agree. Definitely. They're both entertaining, unless you're the prime of the conversation. Again, No pun intended. Anyone else? I'd say Wakeup and maybe Searock because she brings controversy.

I like Wakeup lately. Althought some posts are sharp and theres not enought love, she shows amazing brain power and knowledge. Also shes been married for longer than Im alive.

Thanks for mentioning me, Peach. Some of my posts comes from heart. First heartbeat.

The rest about guys is already said in older post.

Michelle23 for her beautiful mind and injecting forum with thousands of usefull posts in short period of time.

Basilandthyme for sharing her huge life expierience and common sense.

Rowen for changing my thoughts about gays and showing clear intelligend mind.

Smackie9 for being simply open minded and truthful

LoveReject for balancing all this goodness with negativity and weakness making others feel comfortable and superioir next to him

Valixy for hight quality posts and giving her best every single time

Toknow and Princess Kiara for their childish optimism and naivness that make me laught and learn.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 14-12-13 at 02:06 PM.

Are newbies allowed?

Best if you have very different online personalities to choose from on the forum and a debate, of course... will there be a winner? announced before Christmas?

Quote Originally Posted by lynncy View Post
    Best if you have very different online personalities to choose from on the forum and a debate, of course... will there be a winner? announced before Christmas?
    Ta daa ! You won !

Wakeup and Michelle. I've only been here a short while but I can't count the amount of times I've loled at their bluntness :p They both have a way with words.

For comedy, I'd recommend Smackie and Boisdevie because they come up with some pretty entertaining comebacks. haha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast