+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Double Screwed

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    Oh, so you can lead others on with sex, use them, and toss them aside. Wow, because that's SO MUCH better... -_-
    exactly! 'cause we are assuming when i have sex with others in the first place, it was outright cheating... and now we are assuming I don't tell the other person anything about my situation at all! Wow, yourself. I tell everyone I'm with that I have a fiancee, I wear a ring that's very visible. I tell them what I am allowed to do and not allowed to do. Jesus, dude. Anything else? Let's pretend some other stuff while we're at it. Let's assume I use them for money too. I bleed them dry. wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Cry Wolf View Post
    yeah, which one?
    Obviously (since she's the only one I mentioned) the kid.

I don't think you "broke" a rule, you failed to comply to the rules. Those rules are in place like a prenuptial agreement in the event of something happening. With this agreement, all bets are off now because you have fallen for someone else and the relationship needs to be terminated simple as that. You are unhappy anyways so there is no point in continuing or even considering marriage....that's a no brainer. The main reason you are in this mess is because having an open relationship with your fiancee gave you opportunity for this to happen. It's obviously not a lifestyle you can handle properly. It doesn't work for you so that is why it's best to remove yourself from that relationship.

As for the "GF" she's not married so not in the moral code but in general, she is still fair game if she accepts your advances. She's 18, she is too young to know what she wants for the long term so she will stick with short term romances. You are no different than her BF....two guys who think they got her, but in reality she is the one that controls the two of you and she is relishing in the power of your desire for her. She is just doing it because of the attention......ego boost by capturing the hearts of older men. No worries you two will not be her last, simple as that.
    Last edited by smackie9; 15-12-13 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cry Wolf View Post
    exactly! 'cause we are assuming when i have sex with others in the first place, it was outright cheating... and now we are assuming I don't tell the other person anything about my situation at all! Wow, yourself. I tell everyone I'm with that I have a fiancee, I wear a ring that's very visible. I tell them what I am allowed to do and not allowed to do. Jesus, dude. Anything else? Let's pretend some other stuff while we're at it. Let's assume I use them for money too. I bleed them dry. wtf
    But, again, you're taking advantage of a young woman. And does she have the same situation with her boyfriend? I'm probably going to guess not...

OP, you're just ridiculous all around. Don't ask for opinions if you don't like the answers.
    I'm out too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12