+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New ground for me...

Thank you, I appreciate prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by someguyintexas View Post
    If what you where offering was help then I am more that capable of accepting it. Insults are defiantly not helpful. Good luck to you and I pray that if you need help and advise people listen to you and try to show some empathy.
    Get over yourself . You deserve no empathy nor polite advice.

My advice (since you obviously cant see through my words) is to leave this woman since she has shown you no respect. Now you can heed this advice or you can stick it somewhere deep in your Bible and forget it....your choice. Make sense?
    Last edited by surfhb2; 17-12-13 at 03:31 PM.

Look, I am not an idiot and I realize that most relationship do not survive cheating and it is rare that both parties are even willing to truly try and mend the damage that has been done. I gave her the option of breaking up and going our separate ways or her moving down here away from that guy. Truly, she has no desire to leave the area she currently is however she wants to try and fix US so she is moving down here. With God, I know you don't believe in him however, with God we can mend this. If we can get past this our relationship will be stronger for it. I don't need advise on if I should stay with her or not, I am going to stay with her.

Thank you for your attempt at providing advise, truly, I do appreciate it. I don't necessarily agree with your tact but I do appreciate it.

Look, I am not an idiot and I realize that most relationship do not survive cheating and it is rare that both parties are even willing to truly try and mend the damage that has been done. I gave her the option of breaking up and going our separate ways or her moving down here away from that guy. Truly, she has no desire to leave the area she currently is however she wants to try and fix US so she is moving down here. With God, I know you don't believe in him however, with God we can mend this. If we can get past this our relationship will be stronger for it. I don't need advise on if I should stay with her or not, I am going to stay with her.

Thank you for your attempt at providing advise, truly, I do appreciate it. I don't necessarily agree with your tact but I do appreciate it.
    Thats what fascinates me about many Followers of a religion....the utter disregard for the concrete and logical. Good luck

Id be willing to bet you are Born Again?....once living a life of terrible sin and upbringing?

....and of course I believe in The Lord and his word. Rather a condescending prick arent you?
    Last edited by surfhb2; 17-12-13 at 03:51 PM.

SurfHB2 - Love Calli by the way, lived in HB for 4 years before I moved to Texas... I know you don't what to hear this but I hope some day you do understand, not only the love of Christ but having someone you love so much you would do anything, even against practical logic, to save it. Thank you again.

SurfHB2 - Love Calli by the way, lived in HB for 4 years before I moved to Texas... I know you don't what to hear this but I hope some day you do understand, not only the love of Christ but having someone you love so much you would do anything, even against practical logic, to save it. Thank you again.
    There you go again! Assuming "I dont get it"? I'll say a prayer for you as well....then we'll be even Anyway.....we both know we're right so lets end this now. Good Luck!

BTW.... we dont call it "Cali"
    Last edited by surfhb2; 17-12-13 at 04:02 PM.

Does it have to turn into a diatribe on religion just because someone has spiritual beliefs? FFS.

Anyway, Texas: Where is your own hurt in all this? What I've observed with a lot of well-meaning spiritual people is that they sometimes force an enlightened perspective before they have dealt with their feelings. Have you connected with the deep feelings of hurt and shame this must have caused you? Not trying to open a can of worms here, but if you haven't yet, you will at some stage. Deal with them before they fester.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by violet11 View Post
    Does it have to turn into a diatribe on religion just because someone has spiritual beliefs? FFS.

Anyway, Texas: Where is your own hurt in all this? What I've observed with a lot of well-meaning spiritual people is that they sometimes force an enlightened perspective before they have dealt with their feelings. Have you connected with the deep feelings of hurt and shame this must have caused you? Not trying to open a can of worms here, but if you haven't yet, you will at some stage. Deal with them before they fester.

Good luck!
    Yes....way to go in not turning the conversation into one on religion LOL

The OPs beliefs are CENTRAL in the way he's approaching this situation.

There's a difference between a diatribe and an observation. Where's the eye roll emoticon? :p

All of our friends are mutual friends and I do not want anyone to think less of her for her lying and cheating, it's not they type of person she is.
    No, you are embarrassed because your woman stepped out on you, and now that sweet virgin cherry is nothing but a red stain on some guy's sheets that won't come out. It absolutely is the 'type of person' she is, because she did it! For a year!

You think the urge is gone just because she's moving? I can't wait to see your post on here when she ****s a black dude.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    Thats what fascinates me about many Followers of a religion....the utter disregard for the concrete and logical. Good luck

Id be willing to bet you are Born Again?....once living a life of terrible sin and upbringing?
    Nope. He lives in Texas, it's just par for the course.

here ya go

Rolling eyes all round!!

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    here ya go

Rolling eyes all round!!
    Lol

(annoying ten character minimum ruining my succinct reply... :p)

Violet,

First off, Thank you! I appreciate an honest reply. I should have read some of the other posts before I wrote my post, I would of had a better idea of what I was getting into. If I was to take some of the "advise" that I have been given I would close my heart and be just as bitter as they have become. It makes me sad, truly, to see in how they reply the pain they must have.

I have been dealing with the hurt and, yes, even some shame this has caused myself and her. That is why I am here, how can I help her overcome her shame and guilt? Believe it or not, I am fully able to forgive and release the hurt and shame with the help of God. I know she can as well I just want to be able to help her. I do not want her to beat herself up over this or allow her guilt to fester in her.

Thank you again Violet

BackUp - No need to get vulgar.

Violet,

First off, Thank you! I appreciate an honest reply. I should have read some of the other posts before I wrote my post, I would of had a better idea of what I was getting into. If I was to take some of the "advise" that I have been given I would close my heart and be just as bitter as they have become. It makes me sad, truly, to see in how they reply the pain they must have.
    More assumptions from Mr D bag

Why did you come here? We are telling you this girl cannot be trusted and/or your thoughts are clouded....yet you reject that advice.

If you were hoping for advise on how to regain the love of a girl who has cheated on you for the last year youve come to the wrong site....way to vanilla around here for that. sorry Bro! Go to a Christian relationship site if you want the info youd like to hear...sorry
    Last edited by surfhb2; 17-12-13 at 05:50 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast