+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: New ground for me...

Just get some counselling through the church and all will be fine. If she does it again, she can simply repent and if God can forgive her, so can you.

I don't understand religious people so if I'm missing something, let me know.

God will presumably sort out all these problems because he's all powerful and omnipotent. Then again, was god sat on his big fat arse when that nice young man killed all those kids at Sandy Hook school a year ago? Perhaps god really wasn't bothered about those kids. Or perhaps he was off playing golf?

Quote Originally Posted by someguyintexas View Post
    Dalmom, Thank you. She is still EXACTLY the woman I fell in love with
    Really? I thought you fell in love with a virgin with "good Christian values" , who only believed in sex inside of a marriage?

From what you posted, this woman had sex, outside of a marriage, over a long period of time, behind your back while you were engaged. I think she changed & is no longer the woman you fell in love with you.

Before you move further with this relationship, please think with your head, not your generous forgiving heart.

She's calling you out and you're thanking her for the post?
    surfhb2 -- I think he thanked me for being polite about it, because that is what a good Christian man would do.

Quote Originally Posted by TablesandChairs View Post
    Just get some counselling through the church and all will be fine. If she does it again, she can simply repent and if God can forgive her, so can you.

I don't understand religious people so if I'm missing something, let me know.
    21 Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?”
    22 Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy times seven
    Matthew 18:21-22

21 Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?”
    22 Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy times seven
    Matthew 18:21-22
    Thats good because your lady fvcked that dude about 490 times Im guessing
    Last edited by surfhb2; 19-12-13 at 09:58 PM.

The bible is great because it lets people pick and choose the best bits that supports their own point and view and they conveniently ignore the other wierd stuff. And there is a LOT of wierd stuff. I declare an interest here because I don't believe in the big sky fairy - or any other wierd bullshit for that matter.

I don't think he really wanted any advice....just wanted to stir up a hornets nest. He's got it all figured out anyways.....I guess he just had to tell someone about it to make himself better.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I don't think he really wanted any advice....just wanted to stir up a hornets nest. He's got it all figured out anyways.....I guess he just had to tell someone about it to make himself better.
    I did want advise but it appears that all the advise is the same here even if the advise given has nothing to do with the advise requested. I did get it figured out though, thank you. I should have turned to God about matters of God and his gifts not man. Prayer was the solution and God was the answer.

I do wish I was perfect, like most of you appear to be. Then I would never have to ask for forgiveness, praise the lord for he always forgives no matter what you have done wrong.

I wonder what advise you all would give God if someone sinned against him... "Leave them, you deserve better" would be my guess...

I hope you all never need to ask for forgiveness... If you do, I hope your significant other will love you enough to give it.

Truly, I do hope you all find whatever it is that is missing and if you need prayer please private message me and I will be happy to pray for/with you.

To the people who did truly try to understand, Thank You. Please don't think what you said fell on deaf ears, I did hear what you are saying and it did help guide my conversations with my fiance and my prayers to God.

What about those who get cast into hell or are left in purgatory? I don't see any forgiveness given to those lost souls.....

I did want advise but it appears that all the advise is the same here even if the advise given has nothing to do with the advise requested. I did get it figured out though, thank you. I should have turned to God about matters of God and his gifts not man. Prayer was the solution and God was the answer.

I do wish I was perfect, like most of you appear to be. Then I would never have to ask for forgiveness, praise the lord for he always forgives no matter what you have done wrong.

I wonder what advise you all would give God if someone sinned against him... "Leave them, you deserve better" would be my guess...

I hope you all never need to ask for forgiveness... If you do, I hope your significant other will love you enough to give it.

Truly, I do hope you all find whatever it is that is missing and if you need prayer please private message me and I will be happy to pray for/with you.

To the people who did truly try to understand, Thank You. Please don't think what you said fell on deaf ears, I did hear what you are saying and it did help guide my conversations with my fiance and my prayers to God.

Here...stick this verse up your ass

Leviticus 19:15 - Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: [but] in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbor.

Fvck off and dont post here again....meanwhile I'll pray for your self worth and manhood

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    Here...stick this verse up your ass

Leviticus 19:15 - Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: [but] in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbor.

Fvck off and dont post here again....meanwhile I'll pray for your self worth and manhood

HB, not sure what your issue is... I am sorry you hate (i don't know if that's the right word or not) so much. I do not believe I have said or done anything against you. I am sorry if you feel I have. I will re-read my posts to see if I said anything that you might have taken offense to.

Personally, I do not believe this is the place for a philosophical discussion. I would be happy to discuss the Bible with you, I just don't think we should do it here. The only thing I brought up that seemed to attract you all to make this about the Bible is my Christian devotion to unconditional love and forgiveness. I am sorry if it is that you found offensive. I am not going to defend my faith in Jesus as I do not think I need to.

I can quote the bible as well:

"Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces." (Matthew 7:6).

I will post here if I feel like it, sorry if you don't like that.

I know a lot of girls who are that way. All they do is look pretty, bat their lashes, and all is forgiven when deep down they're (sorry for this but you need to hear the truth) sluts. Come to think of it, I prefer those sluts who show their true colors right away. At least they're not pretentious and acting like they're all self-righteous.

And strong Christian values? Please. I know tons of girls who aren't virgins but would never cheat on the one they're with. Now THOSE are values.

Find someone else. If you don't, then you probably deserve each other.

Quote Originally Posted by isolde.darling View Post
    I know a lot of girls who are that way. All they do is look pretty, bat their lashes, and all is forgiven when deep down they're (sorry for this but you need to hear the truth) sluts. Come to think of it, I prefer those sluts who show their true colors right away. At least they're not pretentious and acting like they're all self-righteous.

And strong Christian values? Please. I know tons of girls who aren't virgins but would never cheat on the one they're with. Now THOSE are values.

Find someone else. If you don't, then you probably deserve each other.
    Isolde,

I would agree with you if I didn't know this girl for the last 14 years and been dating her for the last 7. I was/am her first boyfriend ever, she moved away from home for the first time living on her own. new town, new people, confused feelings. She realized what a HUGE mistake it was and is moving back in with her mother and dumping that guy cold so we can rebuild our relationship. I will admit, as she has, she had fallen away from her Christian values. I know it's hard for people to understand and I should not of asked for advice here. Her and I have a relationship that would be difficult for most to understand. I do think we deserve each other and now I know, once we are married, she will not be as curious of what she might of been missing.

Thank you

It makes me sad, truly, to see in how they reply the pain they must have.
    I know you don't what to hear this but I hope some day you do understand, not only the love of Christ but having someone you love so much you would do anything
    I would close my heart and be just as bitter as they have become
    ... I am sorry for whatever happened to you to make you bitter
    "Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces." (Matthew 7:6).
    and my favorite....

Her and I have a relationship that would be difficult for most to understand
    You've insulted and judged me and others on this thread repeatedly.....all this while avoiding EVERY piece of advise you've received on this thread. NO ONE has supported your decision...NO ONE ! Dont worry......Im just armchair taunting you.....Dont get all butt hurt over it....I could care less. LOL BFFs forever?! There's not much denying you are a big pussy and thats cool if thats the way you prefer to live your life.......
    Good Luck

Dear Jesus? Please have the moderators close this thread
    Last edited by surfhb2; 21-12-13 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    and my favorite....

You've insulted and judged me and others on this thread repeatedly.....all this while avoiding EVERY piece of advise you've received on this thread. NO ONE has supported your decision...NO ONE ! Dont worry......Im just armchair taunting you.....Dont get all butt hurt over it....I could care less. LOL BFFs forever?! There's not much denying you are a big pussy and thats cool if thats the way you prefer to live your life.......
    Good Luck

I am sorry if you or anyone else found my comments insulting or judging, that was not my intent. What I read in my thread and others has been the same advise for most everyone "Dump that person". I believe in love and that may make me sound like a "big pussy" but it who I am. I do realize you are taunting me and have been since you started calling me Mr. D. and the only thing that hurts is if someone was insulted by what I had to say.

Thank you for wishing me good luck. I wish you the best as well.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast