+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On the verge of giving up

I never dated any guy who had a lot of female friends nor would I.

Do not mistake our advice. In no way am I implying you should be all cocky and use women for sex etc. I hate those guys more. Just cut the female friends and go play pool, join a sport, a darts club or hit the gym. Start hanging out with guys. That alone will make you stand out more to women. If a girl sees you with a bunch of girls in a bar shes gonna assume your with one of them or your gay. Likewise if she sees you havinh coffee with 5 different girls 5different days or one girl. You should never be that close that it looks like your dating to others unless you are
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Why are you unable to make friends with guys? I have a friend like that: he only has female friends (even girls he isn't attracted to, like me) because he is terrified of the competition with guys. He feels extremely uncomfortable around guys and will get immediately defensive when a guy that he thinks is "superior" to him even just talks to him. He has psychological issues (anxiety, depression) and he is completely unattractive because of this negative, insecure, sad vibe he has.

So I think one of the things you should be asking yourself is: why do you have more female friends than male?

Those feelings that you are feeling I'm sure everyone has thought about those also.. I have never been the one that goes to a club or a bar, online dating websites to try to find a partner. Don't get me wrong some people have had success finding their significant others at these places. I think once in awhile it is okay to just let our guard down and stop searching. It sounds corny but sometimes you just have to let it come naturally.

Old THREAD!!! Please stick with threads that are a day or two old.

not every guy gets a woman, in fact i know alot who pay for sex as can never find a woman.

No one said you "will find someone", in fact life is saying you wont, if it was me i would stop looking, i really wish someone said this to me 20 years ago, i wouldn't have waisted literary $10000's in trying to be "the nice guy", i would be way better off than i am now. I actually moved country to get out of a bad place for women not liking guys, cost me $10000's but seem in a better place (and still single as i already know i am not the type to get a woman).
    Many Thanks
    Me

Copyright Me ~ 2014
    tweet me @LEMONorAPPLE

old thread!! Again!
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Old thread. Now closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12