+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I love a girl that I have never talked to?

I love a girl that I have never talked to?

So 3 years ago on the first say of 7th grade I saw her. We both had P.E. together. There was just something about her that was different from every other girl I have ever seen or talked to before. Many times we were in the same group of the same activity but I could never really muster up the courage to talk to her. 2 year passed of me never having the same class with her or just never even seeing her around school. Throughout the 2 year period I rarely didn't think about her. It was never sexual. It was more like wanting to protect and care for her. I've had 2 girl friends but even they didn't compare to how much I thought about this girl. At the start of this year I say her with her group of friends at lunch. We don't have any classes. She has a boyfriend right but I do want to at least become friends by the end of the school year. So how should I approach her? Just Walking up to her and saying Hi would be weird. What would most natural and what should I say?

You say you want to at least become friends....but let's be honest, you want more than that. And with this in mind, I will remind you that she has a boyfriend and that you need to respect this and leave her be.

She's only 15 or 16. And being so young, the relationship has very little hope of lasting the distance. Wait in the wings till she's single again and then make your move.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Don't be friends with her but chat with her once in awhile so she know who you are....don't be FBing or mackin on her, keep mysterious. The less attention you give her the better. Trust me this will play in your favor in the future.