+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend cheated on me, but I love her and don't want to lose her?

Im talking to you Arya. Yeah, I have been thru that and I would never let a guy treat me like that. You simpleton.

Is that how a girl can get away with screwing some guy? Just by admitting to it? just add tears and words of regret=forgiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Is that how a girl can get away with screwing some guy? Just by admitting to it? just add tears and words of regret=forgiveness.
    She isn't 'getting away with it', she almost destroyed the best thing that ever happened to either of us, she's more hurt from this than I am, and it made me literally sick.

It was a stupid drunken mistake, and we both love each other so we are mature enough to forget about it. This has hurt me badly but the pain won't be forever. We can be, and she makes me happy.

Sounds like you got it all figured out. What did you come here for?

What if she is pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Sounds like you got it all figured out. What did you come here for?
    To find out other people's opinions

As Brandy put it, almost doesn't count. Nothing was destroyed and she has gotten away with it, and I bet she could get away with it again too. It wasn't a drunken mistake, but a series of willful acts. She wasn't kidnapped. Seems like everyone has the same opinion but you. Doesn't make us right though. You should run along and go make this thing work. Come back and update us.

This story makes me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacko157 View Post
    She isn't 'getting away with it', she almost destroyed the best thing that ever happened to either of us, she's more hurt from this than I am, and it made me literally sick.

It was a stupid drunken mistake, and we both love each other so we are mature enough to forget about it. This has hurt me badly but the pain won't be forever. We can be, and she makes me happy.
    Do you even read the shit you're posting, OP? I'm going to guess that you don't, and therefore, I'd like to highlight the word ALMOST....as in you already made up your mind before starting this thread. Not to mention, how are you going to ever trust her again? What if she says to you, "Hey, baby, I'm gonna go get shit faced with my friends"? Are you going to tag along to make sure she doesn't hop on some guy's dick? My guess is not....

Oh, wait, I get it now! You're going to have her on a leash! That way you'll never have to worry about trusting her again...idiot.

To find out other people's opinions
    No, you clearly came here because you thought we'd all take the situation at face value and not use our brains, telling you that, yes, it is capable to forgive your girl for shoving another man's dick in her pussy and begging for more and just forget it ever happened. You came here for reassurance; be honest.

And now that we're not giving you what you want, you're getting mad. But we're using OUR brainpower and OUR experiences to tell you what usually happens. I can't count the number of times I've heard the same story about how she/he "didn't mean it" and how they're just going to frolic around thinking everything is okay and the world is made of buttercups and rainbows only to come back two weeks later crying their eyes out to say they broke up because of the lack of trust.

There, I'm through. *feels so much better*

It's going to make you feel sick about it forever bud......it's tainted everything you ever thought of her. She better get tested for STDs.

Damn Rowen. You really told him off. =)

Quote Originally Posted by ..Arya.. View Post
    Look the biggest fact is she admitted to u..if she didn't have then we call it cheating...!!

Its nothing like cheating here...if she had to cheat she would have said I want a breakup because...but she admitted her mistake...and that she she even loves u as much as u love her...

From my side forgive her she loves you truly....
    This is what I call a serious doormat! Lmfao!! If the admit it, its not cheating.. what planet do you live on?
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

OP its your life and your choice whether you want to forgive her or not but 5months in and shes already cheating.. major red flag! She will do it again and being drunk is not an excuse. All the sorrys in the world or tears does not fix this. So my advice is to get out now and find a girl you can trust. 5 weeks, 5months, 5 years, 25 years.. doesnt really matter. Cheating is cheating and no matter how much i loved someone-i would not forgive this but thats me.. do what you want

just remember this does not give you a free pass to cheat on her and your also not allowed check up on her every 5minutes or throw it in her face. You chose to stay. You dont have a chain around your neck
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Damn Rowen. You really told him off. =)
    lol Thanks, Star. No idea where that all came from. I guess it's just the stupidity I've been seeing on the forums lately. haha

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    This is what I call a serious doormat! Lmfao!! If the admit it, its not cheating.. what planet do you live on?
    Damn it! I was going to say doormat too.....

Listen to your body. Her behavior made you physically ill.

The pain may be forever. She did it once. She's going to do it again because she makes poor decisions. If she had drunk less, brought enough money for a cab, not lost her friends, called her friends, called you, waited outside (not gone to this guy's apartment alone) . . . all of those decision points change the outcome. You don't see this but you will when she does it again.

For your sake, I hope we're wrong but I doubt we are. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Who do you really think the fool is in your relationship? You are talking about a woman you have only known for a short time; based on her behavior I doubt she loves you & I wonder why you still love her.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast