+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend cheated on me, but I love her and don't want to lose her?

Girlfriend cheated on me, but I love her and don't want to lose her?

Ok, so I've been with my girlfriend 5 months, and we're madly in love. It's been perfect since the start, and we both swear we would never hurt one another. I trusted her completely, and i went down south to see a cousin, and she went out with her mates, got far too drunk, didn't have any money to get back, so this guy said he'd get her a taxi but his money was at his, so she went with him. She got back and he came onto her, and they had unprotected sex. She says they didn't even kiss, and that as soon as it happened she started crying her eyes out and made him get a taxi, which he did. The day after, I got home, and she just burst into tears when she saw me, she wouldn't stop saying sorry, she said that it never meant to happen, she had tried pushing him away from her multiple times throughout the night.

As you can imagine, I was fuming. But I do love her, I really do, and I feel like I can forgive her, but can I forget it?

Would you forgive and forget in this situation? Am i doing the right thing? I want a future with this girl.

Okay, if she is so innocent here...why didn't she file a complaint with authorities about it? Though he technically did not rape her, it is still taking advantage of a drunk situation...

There's more to this story, OP. Something doesn't seem right here.

No no, she's far from innocent, she did let it happen so it is her fault at the end of the day.

If she said no it's rape whether she was lying naked in bed or not.

Most girls have a code when we go out drinking.... we look out for each other. With my peeps anyone in the group gets too drunk we send them home or take them home, so we know they are safe. I doubt her GFs ditched her to fend for herself.....she hooked up with this guy. Yes she got too drunk and regretted it, but come on....playing the victim? She trying to keep in the relationship.

^^^this.

Me and my girls always watch each other when we go out. We do not let a drunk friend leave with some random guy. We watch each other and make sure everyone get home safe. I'm not buying the fact that she said he forced himself on her. She's a promiscuous drunk and that's all it is to it. She need to take responsibilty for her actions and she would if she was truly sorry.

If you want to stay with her, thats on you but you really should get rid of her ass. She's in a relationship and get drunk and go out and cant control herself and then ****s him raw? That says a lot.
    Last edited by Starnique; 17-12-13 at 07:46 AM.

You two have only been together for a very short time. If she is already having sex with other guys, that is bad. I don't think this girl makes good decisions. Where were her friends when this guy was offering to take her to his house to get her money for a taxi. Didn't anybody have an ATM machine handy? I don't buy it.

So now you have 2 problems: She's a cheat & a liar.

She lost her mates around 3am. I've spoken to them and they they confirmed this. They don't know that she cheated.

I have been in situations where I have got wild at a club. I was a stripper. I've seen it all. Never in a relationship, have I left with some guy and let him run thru me raw. (Even if I wasnt in a relationship, he wasnt running in me raw) Get serious. You're basically trying to justify her actions and if thats okay with you, then stay with her but she is nasty. I bet that wasnt her first time doing that.

Look the biggest fact is she admitted to u..if she didn't have then we call it cheating...!!

Its nothing like cheating here...if she had to cheat she would have said I want a breakup because...but she admitted her mistake...and that she she even loves u as much as u love her...

From my side forgive her she loves you truly....

Quote Originally Posted by Jacko157 View Post
    She lost her mates around 3am. .
    Maybe in the age before cell phones, but not now. Nobody could call or text each other? How naive are you?

Quote Originally Posted by ..Arya.. View Post
    Look the biggest fact is she admitted to u..if she didn't have then we call it cheating...!!

Its nothing like cheating here...if she had to cheat she would have said I want a breakup because...but she admitted her mistake...and that she she even loves u as much as u love her...

From my side forgive her she loves you truly....
    You probably make it easy for a guy to cheat on you. Push him in her arms, why dont ya?

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    You probably make it easy for a guy to cheat on you. Push him in her arms, why dont ya?
    Better i don't get suggestion from whom I have not asked

Its my life better not open your shit mouth regarding that...!!

And pls dont speak anything about my life thats offensive to me very offensive for me...!!!

And reading ur reactions I'm sure u have never fallen in love true love
    Last edited by ..Arya..; 17-12-13 at 08:39 AM.

Give her the freedom and show that you trust her, and she will realize how great you are and want to stay with you.

Blah blah blah

Bitch stfu. I say what I wanna say, when i wanna say it and how i wanna say it. And you can't do shit about it.
    Last edited by Starnique; 17-12-13 at 09:38 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast