+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Natural selection could explain life-long virginity

Quote Originally Posted by AnErin View Post
    Fat, poor, and ugly?
    Most important - you have got to get out there and try. Seems to me you are just not wanting to get out there and go to work.
    I can't go to work dammit even if I want to. I have a severe disability which prevents me from living a completely independent life like normal people can. So right now at least, I depend on my parents to take care of me.

Also I live in Israel, not in Europe or in the United States.

In fact I think that I will soon be homeless if my parents will cease to support me.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by uri View Post
    This is not true. I am just ugly, fat and poor. This is why the beautiful girls don't want anything to do with me because they don't want to date a poor, fat and ugly guy like me.
    I'm not trying to be harsh, but rather realistic. If you are fat, ugly, and poor, suffer from some sort of disability, and have a bad attitude, what makes you think you are entitled to a beautiful woman? Maybe your expectations need adjusting.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

God helps those who help themselves....stop feeling sorry for yourself and work on making your life better. I'm sure you are not the only one who suffers so take action. Get involved with others who suffer as you do. There must be some government support or support groups to help those find help with disabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly_Swan View Post
    Or maybe you need to work on your personality and inner strength. Ie become a man so that you can be attractive.

A girl is doomed if she is ugly. But you are a guy. You can compensate 100x with so many different aspects of personality and even physically (by working out).

Dunno how old you are or how you look, but it might not b as hopeless as you think. It might be an attitude thing.
    I think Kalfusadon is right.

Here in Israel and in many other places in the world girls do care about the way you look. So if you are a very ugly guy who also happens to be poor, short and fat then you have no chance of getting affection from almost any girl.

Imagine being a short and ugly man with multiple deformities and a damaged psych from years of bullying.

Some men just cannot get affection from women...This is no different than in the animal kingdom where the weaker and unattractive male animals will not get any affection from the females.
    Last edited by uri; 07-01-14 at 08:24 AM.

Well you cannot ask others to like you if you dont like yourself. You have to focus energy and do something that you respect. So you can learn respect yourself.

Did you hear about Casanova? Guy was monster but he had sucsess with most beautiful women. I find that most importand things is confidence and interest. Be a confident man and have direct confident interest in women. Its good thing to be ugly so you can see very well the beauty thats infront of you. And use tehnicue - celebrating girl with her. Compliments, affection, interest, just make them feel special. Ofcourse dont be selective and start with girls who have one or two things that you like. Have to start somwhere. You dont have to be great to start but you have start to be great.

This video is great, Im watching it right now.

Try gun to your head excercise.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 08-01-14 at 04:58 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

That's why so many that are ugly take up terrorism for a hobby....got to take out their frustrations somehow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12