+ Follow This Topic

Thread: "No" means "yes"?

jlb is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

"No" means "yes"?

Ok, so the guy I have been seeing started a huge fight with me the other day because I have a low sex drive, but my low sex drive is caused by him. He is constantly grabbing my breasts til they hurt, trying to stick his finger in my a**hole and vaj thru my jeans and that hurts too. I have told him numerous times to stop, that it hurts, but he just rolls his eyes and laughs at me and keeps doing it. He did it one day while I was cooking and now I have a spiral scar on the palm of my hand from where I caught myself from falling into hot oil and caught the burner. And he wonders why I don't want to have sex. I need a man's perspective on this. Please help.

Dunno what state you're in, but in California his behavior is at LEAST a Class D Sexual Battery.

Why are you putting up with that?

You sound really stupid. Dump him.

You described this guy as real freak. How retarted you have to be to stick finger in a hole especialy if person said she dont want it.

There is diference between no that means no and no that means maybe.

Guy seems immature. Grabbing breasts. Are you his first girlfriend? Does he have caring side aswell?

You should explain him that sex is a two person thing where both have to be satisfied. Otherwise he can just fck himself.
    Maybe even explain what and how you want in order to be willing be touched again. If he still dont change then just dont have sex before he changes behavior. That should help.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

jlb is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    You sound really stupid. Dump him.
    I don't need you telling me I'm stupid. If I wanted THAT kind of help, I would have asked a women's forum. I thought I would get a more mature response from a male forum. Guess I was wrong.

This forum is neither male nor female. And in Backup's case, he's neither male nor female.

Quote Originally Posted by jlb View Post
    I don't need you telling me I'm stupid. If I wanted THAT kind of help, I would have asked a women's forum. I thought I would get a more mature response from a male forum. Guess I was wrong.
    Troll .

The obvious answer is he doesn't respect you. He just wants to **** you, and **** you on his terms. Judging from this last response, you are a stupid cunt who does not deserve any respect, so I can't blame him for treating you like you are nothing but a hole because that sounds like all you're good for. You should just quit your bitching, and start having sex with him when he does this if you are unwilling to leave.

It doesn't matter that he's a man. I'm a woman and I feel the same way. What do you mean by that anyway? You thought a man would give you a more pleasant answer? I'm a woman and yes I'm going to give it to you straight, no chaser.

No means no. What a turn off. I dont like to be groped on and I like my body to be respected. Then he made you burn yourself, break up with him. It's that simple. He's taking your no for a joke because you playing around with him. He don't respect you and you allow it.
    Last edited by Starnique; 18-12-13 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    This forum is neither male nor female. And in Backup's case, he's neither male nor female.
    Correct. I am thought to be a deity my many, but no one can be certain.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Correct. I am thought to be a hermaphrodite by many, but no one can be certain.
    Fixed for accuracy.

You know I'm kidding, right?

^^^**** me lol, I actually sat there and flip flopped between deity and hermaphradite when I was typing it.

I figured deity was more arrogant and condescending.

LOL

I'm almost always right. It's one the burdens of being me.

this thread is closed, due to the possibility of troll.