+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why are women this way?

Wow, that's dysfunctional. cosquin, I think you're trolling.

Ya, there be many women with stronger sexual drives than their man. I suppose the key would be discussion with your s.o and hey, if the love is there, surely the loving will be.

Seriously guys, what I've noticed (not only based on my own experience, but by the comments that I hear around) is that women are quite inconsistent with their sex drive. At least more inconsistent than men. they are more likely to have irregularity in their demands.
    Men are generally more regular in this field.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I obviously mean that they count as sexual activity. She doesn't want to do sexual activities with him, so asking for handjobs is not going to solve the problem.

Please stop attacking me personally.
    It's not obvious at all, especially considering that a BJ is penetration and HJ isn't. Lumping them together, then saying they "count as sex", is not obvious to the point you were trying to make.

Quote Originally Posted by cosquin View Post
    Seriously guys, what I've noticed (not only based on my own experience, but by the comments that I hear around) is that women are quite inconsistent with their sex drive. At least more inconsistent than men. they are more likely to have irregularity in their demands.
    I'd say that might be because women's sexuality is (according to opinions I've read) REACTIVE. while guys are horny like they are hungry (i.e. it's just a consistent need that can arise in many different circumstances). Women, on the other hand, have to be more selective with whom they mate so they are more likely to only get horny in circumstances that indicate that they are with a quality male.

@.@ No facts to back this up, but it's a theory makes sense , I'd say

thats a stereotype. A happy wife is a horny wife unless she has psychological issues such as a victim of abuse or brainwashed by religion or very insecure about her body etc

Many women have a higher sex drive then a lot of men. It just takes a certain amount of emotional intelligence to unleash this beast in her. Some men have it in spades, others have none
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

The only thing that a woman wants to do to a man is destroy him so that she can move on to destroy someone else. Women are attracted to men that they haven't destroyed yet. Women destroy men by learning their secret. Just take Samson and Delilah as a case in point. Delilah was a typical modern women--souless, heartless, sociopathic and pathologically homocidal. The thing that attracted her to Samson was the thrill of the chase of learning the secret to his power. And he gave in and revealed his secret, and it destroyed him.

So never give women anything, and especially never give them your secret. I charge you by all the force of manhood within you to banish all women from your secret place. Then they will always be in the mood for you because you have starved them. And when she at last begs to be fed, turn her away and send her out in the cold hungry and alone. Then she will always be yours because she's knows she can never have you. She may hook up with someone else so that she can destroy him too. But she'll soon lose interest after he has revealed his secret and she has destroyed him. There is only one difference in what society styles as 'bad boys' and 'nice guys'. Bad boys aren't always bad, and nice guys are always nice. What society should style them as, if it actually was aware of what was happening, is as guys who keep their secret and guys who reveal it--Keepers and Tellers. Be the Keeper. The nice guy (teller) is the sort of love sick fool who reveals all the first week. The bad boy (keeper) is the guy who goes to his grave with his secret. Seen in such a light, things become more complex. Samson wussed out and turned into the 'nice guy' and Jesus Christ remained a 'bad boy'. Nice guys and bad boys have nothing to do with either nice or bad. It's all about Tellers and Keepers.
    Last edited by anastasis; 25-12-13 at 12:14 AM.

Ya dude that only works on women who have extreme issues RME

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Ya dude that only works on women who have extreme issues RME
    It works with all women. It works with both good women and it works with evil women. Delilah was an evil woman. And she despised Samson and wanted to destroy him while at the same time being attracted to him. Her attraction was not love but the quest to dominate him by getting him to profane his secret.

Well did the Master tell the proverb, which pertains very well in regard to women, Cast not thy pearls before swine.
    Last edited by anastasis; 25-12-13 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    It's not obvious at all, especially considering that a BJ is penetration and HJ isn't. Lumping them together, then saying they "count as sex", is not obvious to the point you were trying to make.
    Ok, sorry you didn't get that, I thought it was clear given the context. I meant sexual activity. She doesn't want sexual activity with him so asking for handjobs or blowjobs isn't going to solve the problem because they are sexual activities.

Well then I must not be a woman coz I dont fall for these games. Play hard to get with me and you get to watch my cute ass waddle away.. NEXT

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Simantics schmantics. The point is it's sexual play that leads to an orgasm and Op seems to have only one goal... his busting a nut.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Can people bust a nut from a handjob, Wakeup?

Searock, if you're going to call people out for semantics, get your own shit straight.

BackUp, I explained what I meant the first time you asked, therefore immediately "getting my shit straight" as soon as it was pointed out that my choice of words might have been inaccurate. I thought it was obvious given the context (and you're the only one that didn't get it, so it probably was), but I still explained.

Also, even if I didn't "get my shit straight" it wouldn't mean that I couldn't still point out other people's mistakes - especially when those mistakes are problematic.
    Last edited by searock; 26-12-13 at 07:11 AM.

What I don't understand, is why these women seem to have no problem in satisfying their husbands in other fields (preparing favorite foods, accompany them on hobbies, etc) but have major objections if it's about sexuality.
    It seems to me that there is an issue of prejudices or not solved problems in the childhood behind that, and the poor husband has to pay for it
    Dear O.P
    How about trying a little, ready?, here it goes, ROMANCE..... A ha, booyah. Often, our lady partners are exhausted after prepping and cooking the food, cleaning the house, going on hobby tours and at the end of the day, it is no surprise the energy for bed time fun simply isn't there; and at that point a little tenderness goes a long way. Give her a back rub, run her a bubble bath. You'd be amazed at how many women appreciate the little things that show you care. Light a candle, make her dinner once and awhile and do the dishes. Your reward will be great.
    Women are delightful creatures all in all and do allot for us, and much of this goes un noticed.
    Put her needs first. See how it goes.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast