+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why are women this way?

OK Woody. Thank you for the tips; though I apply some of them already.
    The truth is that I don't understand. 48 hours after that she told me emphatically that she had no desire to do anything sexual, she was the one who was for it. She looked very enthusiastic and even gave me a wonderful bj.
    How do understand women?

Maybe behave more sexy yourself, during the day, grab her waist to give her a kiss, catch her eyes, flirt with her, make her understand that you find her hot but please, do still help with the dishes or anything else.. make it fun and Tah Dah... take care of your lady and your lady will take care of you.

Wow, I hated reading it cause it was so right.. I wish to learn to be a "bad girl" because being a "nice girl" has been the reason of all my troubles !
    But sometimes you can't fight against who you are,
    so really I think a "nice guy" would understand a "nice girl" so there is still hope for all of us if changing skin is too difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by anastasis View Post
    The only thing that a woman wants to do to a man is destroy him so that she can move on to destroy someone else. Women are attracted to men that they haven't destroyed yet. Women destroy men by learning their secret. Just take Samson and Delilah as a case in point. Delilah was a typical modern women--souless, heartless, sociopathic and pathologically homocidal. The thing that attracted her to Samson was the thrill of the chase of learning the secret to his power. And he gave in and revealed his secret, and it destroyed him.

So never give women anything, and especially never give them your secret. I charge you by all the force of manhood within you to banish all women from your secret place. Then they will always be in the mood for you because you have starved them. And when she at last begs to be fed, turn her away and send her out in the cold hungry and alone. Then she will always be yours because she's knows she can never have you. She may hook up with someone else so that she can destroy him too. But she'll soon lose interest after he has revealed his secret and she has destroyed him. There is only one difference in what society styles as 'bad boys' and 'nice guys'. Bad boys aren't always bad, and nice guys are always nice. What society should style them as, if it actually was aware of what was happening, is as guys who keep their secret and guys who reveal it--Keepers and Tellers. Be the Keeper. The nice guy (teller) is the sort of love sick fool who reveals all the first week. The bad boy (keeper) is the guy who goes to his grave with his secret. Seen in such a light, things become more complex. Samson wussed out and turned into the 'nice guy' and Jesus Christ remained a 'bad boy'. Nice guys and bad boys have nothing to do with either nice or bad. It's all about Tellers and Keepers.

Quote Originally Posted by cosquin View Post
    OK Woody. Thank you for the tips; though I apply some of them already.
    The truth is that I don't understand. 48 hours after that she told me emphatically that she had no desire to do anything sexual, she was the one who was for it. She looked very enthusiastic and even gave me a wonderful bj.
    How do understand women?
    Hey O.P
    Do you mean "how do 'you' understand women" or how 'do' understand women?
    Whichever case, being observant helps but every woman has her mystery, a certain something something that makes her unique and special to her and her alone.
    Your lucky you have a woman who loves you even if your not getting the amount of sex you'd like, you have a woman that loves you. That's golden.
    Perhaps she's sensing you need the sex more than you care for who she is? I'm overstepping there and apologize if o.t.t but women are interesting and sensitive creatures who have reactions to actions we may never even pick up on so yeah man, maybe she's holding back because she doesn't want to be your sex toy, she wants to be your lover. Again, just guessing
    got to go
    woody

Ya I agree-your putting TOO much emphasis on sex and expecting something for nothing. Look back and try to remember how you courted her in the beginning. Even if you made a quarter of that effort now-shed likely be a lot happier. My bf used to cook for me ALL the time, take me out for dinner, cinema, drinks etc 3-4 times a week, he wanted to cuddle whilst watching tv all the time, kissed me 20 times a day, held my hand everywhere we went, always shaved, had his hair done nice, dressed well, smelled good etc

he still does all those things now 5 years later apart from taking me out 3-4 times a week and doesn't cook as much but the effort, the affection and intimacy are still there. Its important to keep doing the little things. Make her feel loved and special. Compliment her, flirt with her, make her feel sexy
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Can people bust a nut from a handjob, Wakeup?
    No people can't. Most men can though. Some can't unless it's their own hand. Not quite sure what you're on about there, Stng.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    Hey O.P
    Do you mean "how do 'you' understand women" or how 'do' understand women?woody
    Well, I guess that I should say how do I understand women. After all I am who does not understand women and should not involve everyone with it.
    English is not my first language as you might already have noticed, and it is sometimes difficult for me to express what I feel in this language.
    Anyway I understand what you and Michelle wrote. I'll take it in mind. Maybe you're right.

Best of luck OP. Sometimes all us women want are small gestures that show you care. Watch that film "the breakup". It explains how we feel when we do so much but sometimes men just dont seem to notice. My only complaint with my bf is he does not have a clue how to be romantic. And I have to take the initiative most the time but even something small like taking her to see a play or a concert would be greatly appreciated try to be spontanious and show you think of her and care. Thats all
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Cosquin, not all women are like this.

However, hormone changes are a big factor as it drives a woman's emotions. You should be honest to your wife and her and not generalize. Honesty is the best policy they say. Maybe she is experiencing a lot of stress from work? She might need someone to talk to other than her friends.
    A life lived in fear is a life half lived-Spanish Proverb

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Problem solving 101. Tell us you don't approach the rest of your life this way?

Like it or not, the truth is all relationships are transactional. What does she get for giving you an orgasm? What does she want? Flowers, a shoulder rub, a night off cooking, a compliment, you taking a shower... Ask her, grasshopper.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Old thread guys.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234