+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are women this way?

Why are women this way?

I don’t understand why women take a sex favor for her man as such a big deal.
    I’ve seen a lot of complains from both sides. I understand the point of view of males because I’m in that boat. My wife and I just were talking a week ago about our sex drive difference. I told her I would be glad if she made me cum (whatever way she prefers) even if she was not involved. She asked me if that would worth, and I said sure… before nothing I definitely prefer that.
    I’m pretty sure most men would be glad to do that for their women if roles were reversed.
    So, why are women too reluctant to do that? Why are you such a selfish to deny spend 5/10 minutes to alleviate their man? They adduce they are not in the mood but…are we always in the mood to made the dish, to do errands for her or any other task she ask for?
    I see a big unfair among some couples due to this fact.

Searock, this is an acceptable time to say someone is applying a generalization to all women.

I've seen identical complaints from women who's husband's have a low libido. It's not a gender specific thing.

Why is it so? I guess that when you're not in the mood for sexual activity, you're not in the mood for sexual activity. And let's be clear, manually masturbating your partner IS sexual activity.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Change that to some women. Any time im on my period or the rare occasion im not in the mood or if I have a bacterial infection etc, I offer him a sexual favor which he accepts. A few weeks ago, I could not sleep, was really horny and he was not in the mood (rare). Did he offer me a sexual favor instead? No.. which actually really pissed me off at the time.

Many men expect something for nothing a lot just coz women have their period or coz they assume our sex drive is lower (when its not really) but when its reversed and we want something for nothing-they dont see it as a big deal..
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Oh sorry forgot to answer your qs lol.. has her sex drive always been lower? If no, then theres something wrong in your marriage that you both need to fix. Women go off sex when they are angry, feeling resentful or feeling unloved..

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Oh sorry forgot to answer your qs lol.. has her sex drive always been lower?
    Yes, at least lower than mine. We married in a time when sex drive differences was not count

Did you also marry at a time where it wasn't okay to discuss sex? Did you communicate about what she likes/wants in bed? Did you take the time to explore her body? Are you sure she really enjoys it? You would be surprised at how many women fake it. And faking becomes a chore so she loses interest.. its a possibility

OP, what are you talking about?

If I'm not in the mood, I'm just not in the mood. Theres no reason behind it. It really depends on the woman. I'll be offended if my man got upset because I didn't give him any ass. I mean, I'll normally do it whenever he wants to so to get an attitude for being denied is petty but some men are like that. My ex was like that. Anyway, unless im on my period, and even then he may get a little something but it will be str8 vanilla. Either way, respect my decision and I still expect for him to do what I ask of him considering I take care of him otherwise. Don't generalize OP. Sounds to me like a personal problem and if it and things are one sided, communicate with her so you can get your dick wet some more.
    Last edited by Starnique; 18-12-13 at 03:29 PM.

Oh sorry forgot to answer your qs lol.. has her sex drive always been lower? If no, then theres something wrong in your marriage that you both need to fix. Women go off sex when they are angry, feeling resentful or feeling unloved..
    While anger, resentment or feeling unloved are real issues to be explored, the cause isn't always as dire as this. Running around after toddlers can do it. So can trying to balance the demands of family, work and self. And frankly the fires don't burn quite as hot after being together for a zillion years.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Change that to some women
    Ok, I'll take your suggestion. I did a rough generalizacion, I admit. Anyway I've seen several threads (not only from here) with women complaining about their husbands' demand, and other threads with men complaining with the lack of attention from their wives

What I don't understand, is why these women seem to have no problem in satisfying their husbands in other fields (preparing favorite foods, accompany them on hobbies, etc) but have major objections if it's about sexuality.
    It seems to me that there is an issue of prejudices or not solved problems in the childhood behind that, and the poor husband has to pay for it

I think this is the natural characteristics of most of the women, but generalization is a little bit injustice to a portion of them.

Quote Originally Posted by cosquin View Post
    What I don't understand, is why these women seem to have no problem in satisfying their husbands in other fields (preparing favorite foods, accompany them on hobbies, etc) but have major objections if it's about sexuality.
    It seems to me that there is an issue of prejudices or not solved problems in the childhood behind that, and the poor husband has to pay for it
    Cooking nice food and doing hobbies together is something she enjoys doing. That's why she's more into those things. However if she's not in the mood for sex, giving you a quick pull probably isn't high on her agenda of enjoyable activities.

It could be prejudices or childhood issues, but it could also be you who is the problem. The fact that you don't see the difference between sex and cooking makes me think Michelle is on the money with her advice.

Quote Originally Posted by cosquin View Post
    Ok, I'll take your suggestion. I did a rough generalizacion, I admit. Anyway I've seen several threads (not only from here) with women complaining about their husbands' demand, and other threads with men complaining with the lack of attention from their wives
    Yes.. those are from the men who have stopped romancing their women and from the women who have been taken for granted by their man. When's the last time you actually did something to get your wife receptive to your advances?

Oh, just in case this is what's been happening: Telling her to get herself wet and you'll put it in doesn't cut it.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Lol. Okay women get sick of doing EVERYTHING! You said it yourself. Shes happy to do other things like cook.. does your wife cook, clean, do all the laundry, grocery shopping, most the childcare, buy your clothes. A lot of women do all this alongside a full time job. If you add it all up-thats like 3 full time jobs! Crazy..

and ya i know you men think yer fecking fantastic for mowing the lawn, taking out the trash and cleaning the car but try living a week in your wifes shoes. Do a role reversal and you will see exactly why she has gone off sex.

Maybe then you will be able to fix the problem by helping more

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast