+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused with a Guy .

Confused with a Guy .

I met this guy in the Summer and we flirted a lot because we saw each other everyday. We went on a date and I stayed at his, although nothing happened except sharing a bed because I didn't want to do anything on a first date. Anyway, whilst I was away in August he moved away and we've still been talking. A lot of the time it was me initiating conversation, although it's been more two way recently. We flirt with each other a lot and he keeps saying he'll come up and visit. However, during this time I found out through social media that he's been engaged the whole time I knew him. This upset me but I still want to see him. I've been sending him a lot of pictures recently which I know he likes. I then asked him to turn me on by talking dirty to me (cringe) but he didn't reply. I sent another message and he still didn't. I have no idea how to approach a new conversation with him now because most of our conversations don't begin with a simple greeting. Does it sound like he's actually interested? What should I say to him?

It sounds like he's using you as his toy.

Want some advice? Remember your worth. You don't need a guy who is going to use you like that, especially if he's with someone else. And who is to say that if he leaves her for you that he'll be faithful to you? Can you live with that sense of insecurity? I know sure as shit I wouldn't be able to.

Move on, OP. You're only going to get hurt.

You said he's moved away. So unless you have:
    1. Your own private jet or
    2. A teleporter a la Star Trek

then what is the sodding point?

Uh you are interested in a guy that dates other women behind his fiance's back...he sounds like a real catch.
    Last edited by smackie9; 19-12-13 at 11:02 AM.