+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What the f**k

I like this forum personally. Yes, there are a few apparent jerks on here but this is my first forum and I actually don't take the tough love personal. People just feel strongly about their beliefs. I don't think people should go too crazy because unless you walk in ones shoes, then you cant really say what you'd do in certain situations. I went through circumstances in my adult life that I didn't think that I would. Nonetheless, I enjoy the forum in my pastime.

It does make you wonder how some of the members are in person. I think peoples personalities come out through what they say around here.

No I think people get to say what they really think/feel here. IRL most the people I know have a co-dependent way of thinking and never "get" my point. Here a lot of people do. Just the other day I was talking to family about my cousin. She took back this a**hole who treated her like a toy for 2 years and then after nearly a year without him he comes crawling back amd she jumps in head first. I said something like I will never trust him and I wish she would open her eyes.. family "oh love is blind, we all make mistakes, shes young, we have all been there, she will learn eventually, hes changed, hes grown up a bit and seems to be treating her better". I just felt like banging my head off a brick wall coz i know how this ends. Him cheating, breaking her heart and me picking up the pieces again
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Thats why I love this forum coz most the regulars here are not co-dependent and dont make excuses or have any flowery BS.

Do you know these people personally? Have you met them? You don't know what people go through in their personal lives.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    No I think people get to say what they really think/feel here. IRL most the people I know have a co-dependent way of thinking and never "get" my point. Here a lot of people do. Just the other day I was talking to family about my cousin. She took back this a**hole who treated her like a toy for 2 years and then after nearly a year without him he comes crawling back amd she jumps in head first. I said something like I will never trust him and I wish she would open her eyes.. family "oh love is blind, we all make mistakes, shes young, we have all been there, she will learn eventually, hes changed, hes grown up a bit and seems to be treating her better". I just felt like banging my head off a brick wall coz i know how this ends. Him cheating, breaking her heart and me picking up the pieces again
    This reminds me story about teenage girl who loved ex prisoner(violent murder). Her family knew about it but guy was"changed". After 2 years of living together girl ended up in hospital and died there from all the hard beating.

Sometimes parents just trust their kids too much.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 21-12-13 at 12:09 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by ChloeGirl View Post
    Do you know these people personally? Have you met them? You don't know what people go through in their personal lives.
    No I have not met these people on the forum IRL. However we tend to share the same views on a lot of things in giving advice. Many of us are regulars who have been on here for ages so you get to know different personalities. Another reason why this forum is so interesting

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    This reminds me story about teenage girl who loved ex prisoner(violent murder). Her family knew about it but guy was"changed". After 2 years of living together girl ended up in hospital and died there from all the hard beating.

Sometimes parents just trust their kids too much.
    Thats very sad pc. Hope he got the death penalty

I think we should organize anual meeting of love forum members. Like one meeting should be in US for example Havaii so those living in Australia and New Zeland have a shorter jorney. And meeting for guys living in Europe can be like in London. Whats the plans on New Year guys?

Im getting drunk as a skunk you?

Baking cupcakes ofcourse.

Rice crispie buns

Yup I am what you see here irl. Blunt and to the point.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Its enotalone
    I'll check it out, not joining though because I don't need to join anymore websites. Maybe your ban is only for 1 week, not a permaban.

Im only banned for a few days but screw them. There way too flowerry and fluffy duffy for me. Too much of "there there, let me wife your tears and pat your back" and lets all hold hands and sit in a cirvle and sing about rainbows and unconditional love. Morons

Some forums promote positive feedback only. Here we like to scare new posters away with a dose of reality. If all the offensive posters here were banned there would be no one left.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast