+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What the f**k

What the f**k

I signed up to another forum recently coz this one has been kinda slow lately (not many posts) and I am out of work and bored to tears but anyway I got temporarily banned for apparantly being offensive.. jeez I taught I was being nice. I may have called a few people doormats or co-dependent and called one or two people a cunt (not the OP-their spouse who they were bitching about) but I cant believe I got banned. I was way nicer to people then I am sometimes on this forum and Ive never even gotten a warning!

Like WTF!
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

... lmao ...

This place had made me lol lol lol several times today.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Did you read the rules of the forum? I know words like "cunt" can get you banned in some forums even if you're not referring to the poster. I bet at least half of the posters here have never read the rules of this forum, you may have inadvertently broken one of theirs when you went off on someone.

The mods here are pretty loose compared to some I've dealt with elsewhere. I've been yelled at for saying something pissed me off...idk if that place was run by mormons or if it was meant to be a children's forum or what but I took the hint and just left.

Ya I love this forum coz they allow us to be real. Thanks loveforum hugs and kisses.

Feckin ejets on that other forum
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    co-dependent
    doormats
    cunt
    Like WTF!
    jeez I taught I was being nice
    I cant believe I got banned
    Miracles happen Michelle
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Ya I love this forum coz they allow us to be real. Thanks loveforum hugs and kisses.

Feckin ejets on that other forum
    Obviously, you did not learn a lesson.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Haha. Michelle you was probably going way too hard on that forum and they wasn't having it. This is my second forum. The first was years ago and I got suspended repeatedly and just like on here, I got into it with several other members because of my views and delivery of messages. I let go of forums for years but then I was bored one evening and found this one and its interesting. It's funny because my friends be like, what is that? Lol. Im surprised im not banned on here. I used to be a wild card on here but I guess this forum keeps their loyal members and let them slide on shit.
    Last edited by Starnique; 20-12-13 at 11:50 AM.

Geezzzus no one is as blunt as I can be and I've never been banned from any forum I was a member of except for one and that was for chatting like we all are dong now. It was a forum violation that I had just forgot about but it was really a bone of contention to those particular mods. They took their board very seriously (I laughed at the stick shoved up their own asses).

ohhhhhhhh oh! Link me Michelle! I wanna see!

Ya there's a few fluff forums out there that suck ass with their rules. I joined another one when things were quiet here and all they did was delete some of my post....I wasn't being vulgar or rude, but blunt.....I guess I needed to sugar coat my advice.

I have been on many forums over the years, and this one is the most active. Most of those other ones dried up because the moderator was the only one giving advice and kicking others off or was filled with advertising, or an admin that didn't exist.
    Last edited by smackie9; 20-12-13 at 12:23 PM.

^^^ I think you and I were on that gawd awful site at the same time I joined that one and quickly got out. The one that was the awfullest shade of pink and filled with ads. *looks for the puke emo* I don't even remember what screen name I had over there since I vamoosed so quickly.

We should all rally together, create usernames, and declare all out war on this other forum.

Not me. I figure if they're all happy over there then why bother. Besides, we'd just get banned anyway.

Once we're all banned, we regroup, create new usernames, and launch a second wave!

Okay, You take the lead Field Marshal Goering.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast