+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: He'll be gone for a week...

Quote Originally Posted by HowdyHar View Post
    I thought maybe someone could shine some light on the inner workings of this jerkiest of things to do. My guess? He's with someone else? I mean what else could it be.
    Dear Howdyhar

Yah, it does rather come off as fishy. Sorry to say but that's why your here right? A little brute insight.
    Many of us would get the same impression. He's turning off his phone so he doesn't get a call from you while he's with so and so. Again though, this isn't conclusive.
    He could very well simply n e e d a time out from the phone. Some hint to this would be say, his cel phone is constantly demanding his attention when he works and since he's on vacation, screw that type thing.
    It all depends on how you two do together and only you two can know this.
    Why are you not going with him on this vacation? Is this a long distance relationship?
    Follow your gut instincts and see how often he calls you from his vacation; might give you more to go from; but hey, don't be this guys booty call.

Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    Dear Howdyhar

Yah, it does rather come off as fishy. Sorry to say but that's why your here right? A little brute insight.
    Many of us would get the same impression. He's turning off his phone so he doesn't get a call from you while he's with so and so. Again though, this isn't conclusive.
    He could very well simply n e e d a time out from the phone. Some hint to this would be say, his cel phone is constantly demanding his attention when he works and since he's on vacation, screw that type thing.
    It all depends on how you two do together and only you two can know this.
    Why are you not going with him on this vacation? Is this a long distance relationship?
    Follow your gut instincts and see how often he calls you from his vacation; might give you more to go from; but hey, don't be this guys booty call.
    Dear Woody, if you have taken the time to read through the thread before postin gyou would have seen this posted by HowdyHar:

Quote Originally Posted by HowdyHar View Post
    So uh, he's married. He came up with the gone for a week thing as an excuse so I wouldn't bother him as much. Excuse me while I go hurl.
    Tip: it's best to read through a thread so as to make sure your advice wouldn't be a waste of time.

Dear smackie
    Yes, yet perhaps I did not have the time yet still felt compelled to offer my two bits on the original post; but thank you for pointing that out.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234