+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Lieing to me

Lieing to me

I caught my girlfriend lieing to me, i told her that it was the last time she did that, or i break up. It was no big deal, she went to Egipt this morning, what is not a very inteligent decision i think, and we talked yesterday over Messenger for a while, she told me she is going to bed, then 1 hour later i supprised her again on the Messenger, seeing that she looked for excuses, the day before she sed she surrly wouldn't have time for messenger, but she had a lot of, what the hell is she doing??. I cant stand to be fooled, what shall i do? Tnx

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    two things that i can think of off the top of my head. one, maybe she couldn't sleep and she got back online. or two, she wanted to talk to someone other than you. however in both cases you shouldn't yet jump to conclusions, talk to her about it.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Tone Guest
    Put your foot down

Move this topic to another forum.
    Speak less. Say more.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that's what i was just thinking.. why the hell in this topic in the suggestion area.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by fear_21
    I caught my girlfriend lieing to me, i told her that it was the last time she did that, or i break up. It was no big deal, she went to Egipt this morning, what is not a very inteligent decision i think, and we talked yesterday over Messenger for a while, she told me she is going to bed, then 1 hour later i supprised her again on the Messenger, seeing that she looked for excuses, the day before she sed she surrly wouldn't have time for messenger, but she had a lot of, what the hell is she doing??. I cant stand to be fooled, what shall i do? Tnx
    Lies serve many functions beyond merely deceiving someone. There's also the matter of interpretation. And changing circumstances can change a truth into a lie, relativistically. Which among these variants is the one you believe she told you?

(I bet you thought there'd be an easy answer, huh?)
    Speak less. Say more.

i know that shouldnt be no big deal, i mean, its crap to talk about. But i think, she lied to me once, she will do it again...so i have to give her a lesson, but how shall that look? im just that guy whos hard to be fooled, i have a feeling for such things...dono

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    so i have to give her a lesson
    Slap her on the wrist with a ruler.

i know that shouldnt be no big deal, i mean, its crap to talk about. But i think, she lied to me once, she will do it again...so i have to give her a lesson, but how shall that look? im just that guy whos hard to be fooled, i have a feeling for such things...dono
    As long as you're suspicious of her, there's not much hope the relationship will survive and I see no purpose beyond you're being vindictive in trying to "give her a lesson." If you can't overcome you're suspicion of her, I'd say it would be better for both of you if you just walked away from her and began again with someone else who doesn't inspire your doubt, or compel you to make ultimatums.
    Speak less. Say more.

yea i know, but its like still in me, dont know why i feel that way, i hate myself for that...