+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: How can I be castrated?

I remember watching a documentary about a man who was paralyzed from the waste down. But he still had sexual pleasure in his thumb (it became a surrogate penis) sex is in the brain OP. Removing your penis and testicles will not stop you from being attracted to women and it will not stop your desire to orgasm occasionally.. you will just be even more uptight and tense than you already are..
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

... but if you do get rid of them, remember me... I'd really like to try that recipe.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I remember watching a documentary about a man who was paralyzed from the waste down. But he still had sexual pleasure in his thumb (it became a surrogate penis) sex is in the brain OP. Removing your penis and testicles will not stop you from being attracted to women and it will not stop your desire to orgasm occasionally.. you will just be even more uptight and tense than you already are..
    I'm not uptight and tense. I have a physiological/psycho-chemical reaction to aesthetically pleasing female humanoids, none of whom I want, because I'm in love with the Lady of Peace and she doesn't exist. It's as simply as that. They have killed the only Lady I have ever loved and will ever love.

I will keep seeking options. Yes, I do have commitment issues. I'm 100% committed to the Shulamite. And I'm not going to change just because the women in my society have all turned into a bunch of ammoral, infidel, whorish b*tches from hell. They can all go screw themselves. I'm with the Queen.

I WOULD RATHER CUT MY BALLS OFF WITH A BUTTERKNIFE THAN BE WITH YOU WHORES!

Like I said, I know a really good recipe ...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Like I said, I know a really good recipe ...
    Well, are you going to sit there like a dumb Canuck, or are you going to share?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by anastasis View Post
    I'm not uptight and tense. I have a physiological/psycho-chemical reaction to aesthetically pleasing female humanoids, none of whom I want, because I'm in love with the Lady of Peace and she doesn't exist. It's as simply as that. They have killed the only Lady I have ever loved and will ever love.

I will keep seeking options. Yes, I do have commitment issues. I'm 100% committed to the Shulamite. And I'm not going to change just because the women in my society have all turned into a bunch of ammoral, infidel, whorish b*tches from hell. They can all go screw themselves. I'm with the Queen.

Don't be silly. I can do it, and it will be less prone to infection.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Tell me about how it makes you feel to be cutting out my balls.

Share a little.

Well, are you going to sit there like a dumb Canuck, or are you going to share?
    See post #143, Eunick-wanna-be

I've already got first dibs on his dabs

My box-cutter is much sharper. I'll even sterilize the blade for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    See post #143, Eunick-wanna-be

I've already got first dibs on his dabs
    That's not sharing. I want the whole experience.

I want to know how it makes you feel. I want to know how much you're going to enjoy it.

Will you smile when you're doing it? Does it give you a rush?

When you have my still bloody balls in your hands, what will be going through your mind?

Talk to me, Canada. I got your 20.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tell me about how it makes you feel to be cutting out my balls.

Share a little.
    It's all about the professional experience. You could be doing a favor for the medical community, and I have always enjoyed dissections in anatomy labs. I used to do extra kittys and piglets for extra credit, so I actually have a bit of personal experience in cutting apart the testicles... There isn't a huge amount of blood involved, so long as you don't have any clotting abnormalities, and I don't nick the testicular artery....
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    My box-cutter is much sharper. I'll even sterilize the blade for you.
    Yes, but will you enjoy manhandling my scrotum?

Look, I fully realize that all of you would love to grab my nutsack. I mean, who WOULDN'T, really?

But I want to know the thoughts and emotions involved.

Let's get some feedback here, people.

Hell, no way HO-ZAY. I'm not one going to cause you an arousal when you've been bitchin for 16 pages that you don't ever want that going down on you again. I'm a true Canadian ~ Sorry eh.

It's all about the professional experience. You could be doing a favor for the medical community, and I have always enjoyed dissections in anatomy labs. I used to do extra kittys and piglets for extra credit, so I actually have a bit of personal experience in cutting apart the testicles... There isn't a huge amount of blood involved, so long as you don't have any clotting abnormalities, and I don't nick the testicular artery....
    How does 'nicking' the testiculary artery and blood splattering all over your face make you feel?

Like what if massive amounts of blood were just spewing out of my nutsack on your face?

What would be the stimulus response?

Um I dont wana cut em off. That would make me sick. You could not be more wrong about the women on this forum. You need therapy
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast