+ Follow This Topic
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: How can I be castrated?

Quote Originally Posted by hatesthis View Post
    11 pages is way too much to go through so I skimmed the posts every 2nd page. Can't you just become celibate and have some kind of hypnotherapy sessions and talk therapy sessions, must be other ways around castration to achieve what you want. I don't know much about castration, but there would have to be other physical side effects you will suffer a lifetime after with the castration. Once your frustration on women and how they let you down subsides maybe you will think better of doing something so drastic. You sound like you could use a nice retreat somewhere no computers, no cell phones, just peace and quiet and nature. But you are the owner of your body so can do as you please with it. I would like to have that MIB tool to wipe my memory clean of people and events.
    Actually, that's not bad advice.

However, since I seriously do not think that I'll ever get married to any of these modern women today, I see no good reason to keep my balls. I mean, feminists have been putting me on a guilt trip for even having balls all my life, and as a Christian, secular society doesn't even want to hint that I might have balls. I'm caught in a socio-sexual world war and I'm just weary off it all. Seriously. I just want to give the fickle world what it wants and be at peace. Besides, I'd just have to fight with some half baked, socially brainwashed Christianette anyway. All the women today think Christian men are monks anyway. Why keep fighting? The false church has done its job well in brainwashing the masses into believing that all the sexual force pertains only to clubbers and bar trash. Why keep fighting such a futile war with hundreds of millions of idiots who will never get it? I don't see a point in it. At 37 years old, all the pretty Christian women have all been married, divorced and have 3 kids anyway (because they were looking for love in all the wrong places, were doing everything except what they should have been doing, and now want me to fix their screwed up lives). As for the rest, they are all fat and ugly. Yes, it's true. I know. I've been there. I've seen the other side. And then they say something to me like, Well, brother Anastasis, you know that you should be looking the spirit of the woman and not just the flesh, because that's where the beauty is. Yada, yada, yada... all excuses for being fat and eating too much fast food. Besides, all my children would have type 2 diabetes. I'm not going to have a bunch of degenerate, junk food munching rug rats in my house, I'll tell you that much.

I'm just to the point of being finished with them all. I'll cut off my balls, they can all go be lesbian Wiccans, and to hell with it. They can all burn at the stake for all I care, and I'll be glad to light the pire.

I'll lose my balls before I sell out to these bitches.
    Last edited by anastasis; 06-01-14 at 07:49 PM.

You have a few options -
    One is you could just start dating men. I know, I know, but you could get used to it. Bi and gay men seem to LOVE giving BJ's so if you like to receive a good knob bobbin, that is good news.

Two is you could meet Lorenna Bobbitt. She likes mutilating male parts.

Three is yes some docs will chop off the ol chin slappers but I am not sure if you would need letters from a psychologist or whatever.

Four, and perhaps the riskiest path - inhousepharmacy dot biz. No scripts needed. Find out what meds have the side effect of chemical castration. Spironolactone is one. Do your homework on this.
    Always remember that YOU are the most important person in your world.

Quote Originally Posted by AnErin View Post
    You have a few options -
    One is you could just start dating men. I know, I know, but you could get used to it. Bi and gay men seem to LOVE giving BJ's so if you like to receive a good knob bobbin, that is good news.

Two is you could meet Lorenna Bobbitt. She likes mutilating male parts.

Three is yes some docs will chop off the ol chin slappers but I am not sure if you would need letters from a psychologist or whatever.

Four, and perhaps the riskiest path - inhousepharmacy dot biz. No scripts needed. Find out what meds have the side effect of chemical castration. Spironolactone is one. Do your homework on this.
    Women have only a handfull of logical fallacies that they throw out in the attempt to try to neutralize contrarion voices waging war against their ongoing destruction of society. One of them is the 'gay' angle. If they can't make you gay, they will at least try to cut off your balls. And if they can't cut off your balls, they'll turn to the mysogynist ad hominem. It's predictable, old, worn out and useless.

But I have another suggestion. How about forcing women to take a verbal, pointed steel rod up their anus for about 50 years like they have forced men to take?

If women want a war, how about we give them one? From now on, it's all equal and even baby. You hit me with passive aggressive horsesh*t and I knock you flat with a left hook and then stomp your head into concrete with my right foot. Let's get it even. Let's come to an understanding about the way things are going to be.

The great thing in the world is not so much to seek happiness as to earn peace and self-respect. - Thomas Huxley

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213