+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: How can I be castrated?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I don't need to do anything then to give you my advice which was that you get yourself to a psychiatrist because you have apparent issues that need attending to.

You've bopped the bishop and hence yourself into a mental breakdown.
    Bopped the Bishop? Is that the issue? And if it is the issue, you have a big, big problem in society don't you? Because not only do women want men to bop the bishop so they will have a mental breakdown, but there's a multi-billion dollar business run by women, managed by women for no other end than to get men to bop the bishop.

Sounds like you might need therapy.

Now, again, this does nothing to address the question of this thread. So leave, or you're just trolling.

have you vomited yet?
    I'm getting close. You're helping that process along nicely.

*bats eyelashes*
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Oh.. here: http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Want-To-Be-Castrated/145293

Seems you're not alone.

http://sherrylanina.tripod.com/castrationfactors.htm
    Last edited by Wakeup; 23-12-13 at 08:04 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

You're not addressing the real issue. You're punishing yourself by thinking of mutilating yourself.

*bats eyelashes*
    Delusion and desert mirage. Women. Meaningless overtures from an orchestra that was never there playing an opus that was never written.

Quote Originally Posted by Valixy View Post
    You're not addressing the real issue. You're punishing yourself by thinking of mutilating yourself.
    No, I'm not. I'm seeking a final solution to a perpetual issue. I want that issue to be resolved so that I can go on.

Quote Originally Posted by anastasis View Post
    Delusion and desert mirage. Women. Meaningless overtures from an orchestra that was never there playing an opus that was never written.
    Tha's beautiful. You already don't have any balls so don't worry about.

Here's another one: http://sherrylanina.tripod.com/castrationfactors.htm

Quote Originally Posted by anastasis View Post
    No, I'm not. I'm seeking a final solution to a perpetual issue. I want that issue to be resolved so that I can go on.
    Then you should look for ways of overcoming, healing, growing as a person and not destroying yourself. They exist, you'd be surprised how different and liberated you could feel about this if you'd look in the right direction.

Tha's beautiful. You already don't have any balls so don't worry about.
    I would give you my balls on a bloody platter if you wanted. All I want is to be able to keep my mind.

You can bronze them if you want. I have no need for them.

Thanks much I'd like to get them chromed to hang on my christmas tree. Deck the halls with ballzzz of anastasis, fulll ullla lull, lull la la al

Thanks much I'd like to get them chromed to hang on my christmas tree. Deck the halls with ballzzz of anastasis, fulll ullla lull, lull la la al
    As they once were hung on a everygreen Fir tree, it seems appropriate that they should be hung on another.

They were once hung on an evergreen fir tree? Do tell!

As for the topic at hand: Try slipping your local veterinarian a couple of G's. Maybe he'll do it for you.

If your not a troll and your being real then I think you could be schitzophrenic..
    You really should seek therapy. I honestly dont know how you can generalize and swoop the whole female species into one category.. its delusional and delirious and then to want to mutilate your own body is just insane.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast