+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How can I be castrated?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    They were once hung on an evergreen fir tree? Do tell!
    Tigna domorum nostrarum cedrina laquearia nostra cypressina.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    If your not a troll and your being real then I think you could be schitzophrenic..
    You really should seek therapy. I honestly dont know how you can generalize and swoop the whole female species into one category.. its delusional and delirious and then to want to mutilate your own body is just insane.
    I have not. The entire female species has 'swooped' themselves into one category by being flakes and creatures of trend and mindless emotional reactionarianism.

I'm here for medical advice on castration options. I'm not here to give a philosophical discourse and the reems of experiential knowledge I have gleaned from witnessing these ortish monstrosities.

I also fear that you will be the next serial killer-killing beautiful, independent, successful feminists. We will point the police to this forum
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I also fear that you will be the next serial killer-killing beautiful, independent, successful feminists. We will point the police to this forum
    Who's the one who wanted to hang testicles from her Christmas tree?

You might look in a mirror if you want to find the sociopath.

Btw your not a "nice guy" at all. Your actually quite disturbed. No wonder women are b**ches to you

Quote Originally Posted by anastasis View Post

That wasn't me. I actually think testicles are v ugly so I wouldn't want them hanging from my xmas tree

If you really are serious about this then go and talk to a doctor. None of us are doctors here and dont know anyone who wants to be castrated

That wasn't me. I actually think testicles are v ugly so I wouldn't want them hanging from my xmas tree
    It was you. You're simply another drone in the collective. You all share a group brain. You have no independant, abstract, rational, reasonable, or truthful thought process within you. You are a parrot and only a parrot. What one parrot says, the next parrot will say.

You are all the same thing. A bound and loathsome huddled mass of trembling, cowardly refuse. Your only power is weakness in mass.
    Last edited by anastasis; 23-12-13 at 08:48 AM.

Michelle, how can you say that? You used to live in balls, remember? Please be more kind in future.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

If you really are serious about this then go and talk to a doctor. None of us are doctors here and dont know anyone who wants to be castrated
    Then why did you even respond to this thread, troll?

Btw your not a "nice guy" at all. Your actually quite disturbed. No wonder women are b**ches to you
    It's 'you're', not 'your'. Learn how to spell, Irish. You do my stock shame.

Don't castrate yourself, just start strangling women and leaving them on display in parks. You'll be feeling great in no time.

You sound as if you're very hurt, and I'm not surprised because life can be very cruel and unfair and it's not easy to cope with it, but it's possible. Some say that you're only facing a challenge in life because you can overcome it. The solution is not to castrate yourself, the same way taking one's heart out after loosing a family member isn't either. The solution is to address that pain and transform it into a superior personal strength, mental and emotional freedom and joy.

Maybe the women you've met have been worthless indeed, maybe you're not meant for a romantic destiny, neither was Newton who probably died virgin, but for something greater. If women don't inspire you anymore, look for other aspects of life and fall in love with them. Castration won't make you feel any better, but much much worse, bringing you much more physical and psychological pain. There is not your freedom, but your self-condemnation. Your freedom is to see through your pain, accept it and overcome it by being able to find your destiny in this life and totally dedicate yourself to it.
    Last edited by Valixy; 23-12-13 at 10:20 AM. Reason: rephrasing

OP before you make final decision its strongly recomnded to read about it.

Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Tigna domorum nostrarum cedrina laquearia nostra cypressina.
    Is that from the Song of Solomon? What's that got to do with yur ballzzz on an evergreen tree. Enlighten me. Eunick-to-be.

I'm here for medical advice on castration options. I'm not here to give a philosophical discourse
    Did you call your local vet yet?

haha... touche, Eunick to be. Come visit me in Toronto... I'd love to do it for you. mwahahahhahahahha
    Last edited by Wakeup; 23-12-13 at 09:13 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast