+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How can I be castrated?

Quote Originally Posted by anastasis View Post
    Not only was Eve not content to eat the poison apple, her bloody insatiable nature also demanded that she mentally neuter Adam and seduce him into being force fed by his own love for her. A woman always seeks to drag a man down to her level.

A woman is a bloody rib ripped out of a man's bleeding side. And the only beauty she ever had was the grace a man and a God gave her. Other than that, she has none.
    You'd do well to become the honker of the bobo. You'd do well to catch.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    You'd do well to become the honker of the bobo. You'd do well to catch.
    We don't honk on bobos where I'm from. We dine on divans of Ladies of Satisfaction.

You may find you get along better with men and there will be no need for me to chrome your ballzzz for my christmas tree.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

You may find you get along better with men and there will be no need for me to chrome your ballzzz for my christmas tree.
    My Lady of Satisfaction begs to differ. She says, "While my King dines at the Divan, my Spikenard effuses the aroma thereof." -- Song of Solomon 1:12.

It's the Shulamite vibe. You wouldn't understand.

Oh it's you that doesn't understand. You hate women. Why cut off your own pleasure when you can remain with orgasms and a life partner of the same sex? Contrary to popular belief. Jesus will still love you. He loves you unconditionally, you just won't be able to dwell in the house of the lord forever... Even God has conditions on his relationship with you even if his love of you is without conditions. Isn't that funny. lol lol lol

Oh it's you that doesn't understand. You hate women. Why cut off your own pleasure when you can remain with orgasms and a life partner of the same sex? Contrary to popular belief. Jesus will still love you. He loves you unconditionally, you just won't be able to dwell in the house of the lord forever... Even God has conditions on his relationship with you even if his love of you is without conditions. Isn't that funny. lol lol lol
    You're the Whore of Babylon.

What you don't seem to realize yet is that I'm in love with the Lady of Consolation.

She's everything you aren't.

And you and all your whore sister collective out there don't amount to dirt on the soles of her sandles.

She's the Queen. She always was. She always will be.
    Last edited by anastasis; 23-12-13 at 10:52 AM.

I've got a box-cutter with a brand-new blade. You want castrated? I'm your man. It'll be over in less than a second. You may bleed out, but that's not really my problem is it?

So you've run into a series of bad women... the question isn't 'what's wrong with women', but really "What's wrong with your woman-picker?"

Seriously, lumping them all together is a huge red flag... you've got issues. Learn what they are and work through them - with or without professional help.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I've got a box-cutter with a brand-new blade. You want castrated? I'm your man. It'll be over in less than a second. You may bleed out, but that's not really my problem is it?

So you've run into a series of bad women... the question isn't 'what's wrong with women', but really "What's wrong with your woman-picker?"

Seriously, lumping them all together is a huge red flag... you've got issues. Learn what they are and work through them - with or without professional help.
    No, I don't have an issue. You're a hen pecked moron and a female controlled sycophant. Run home, hero. Your services are not required. I would have more balls castrated than you have now. Women are disease today. And I? I'm the cure.

Then I suggest you go for it. You'll be the next serial-killer news story... for a second or two. Then you'll be history.

But really, I've got a box-cutter with your name on it. Call me anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by anastasis View Post
    You're the Whore of Babylon.

What you don't seem to realize yet is that I'm in love with the Lady of Consolation.

She's everything you aren't.

And you and all your whore sister collective out there don't amount to dirt on the soles of her sandles.

She's the Queen. She always was. She always will be.
    Yep.. you need a meat popsicle bad!

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Then I suggest you go for it. You'll be the next serial-killer news story... for a second or two. Then you'll be history.

But really, I've got a box-cutter with your name on it. Call me anytime.
    Are you telling me that for the last 37 years I have witnessed women saying everything evil under the sun about men and getting away with sheer murder, and you're going to tell me I don't have the right to social critique and even outrage?

I don't need a box cutter. I have a weapon a lot sharper than that. And I will wield it and drive it to the hilt. We're going to get everything nice and even, nice and square. We'll have a meeting of the minds, as it were.

Yep.. you need a meat popsicle bad!
    I have a meat popsicle and your big mouth.

You should try Our Gentelman of The Meat Popsicle.

At first you wish to be a virgin. And then treating 60 year old lady with meat popsicle. Make up your mind man.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

You should try Our Gentelman of The Meat Popsicle. There's a shrine for him in every priest sactuary around the world.
    And the Whore of Babylon would know.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast